Reviews for A Family Affair
Guest chapter 12 . 9/29/2017
This is the best snowbarry story I've read so far...Hats off to your writing skills!
shorty1773 chapter 12 . 8/15/2017
Would love to read more of their story! Hope you will update it in the future! :)
NZPBroz chapter 9 . 7/27/2017
wait Caitlin is a lesbian
Randomuser614 chapter 12 . 6/12/2017
This was amazing. I hope there will be more updates!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/14/2017
Please update huhuhu I love this story so much
LaughLiveLoveLife chapter 12 . 11/30/2016
Good story
Guest chapter 12 . 7/8/2016
Wow! What a great story. Love it!
Lee chapter 12 . 7/6/2016
It was good. I love this story!
Fanfan81224 chapter 12 . 7/5/2016
It's been some time, but it was good. Nice chapter! Thanks!:)
AReiss215 chapter 12 . 7/5/2016
Glad to see you're back! And with two great chapter! All I can say out of astonishment is wow that reveal with Henry and it finally happened between Barry and Caitlin! That scene was written so well! I can't wait to see what comes next!
cupcakelover.mel chapter 10 . 7/4/2016
amazing
Abigail m chapter 10 . 6/16/2016
Hey! This is a really good fan fiction and I really hope you continue it.. The thought of Caitlin and Barry in a fight then BOOM end kinda sucks... But it's your decision thanks
Lina chapter 10 . 6/12/2016
By the way, for me this was the best chapter ever! So the wait was well worth it! ;) I love this story!
Lina chapter 10 . 6/11/2016
At the end I would have added: (Caitlin)-"...You go and f*ck some sluts Barry" Lol Don't blame me the occasion was perfect.. xD Barry's words were terrible but Caitlin is going to make a terrible mistake too, so I guess everything is a mess! I loved the chapter, please update soon! :)
Fanfan81224 chapter 10 . 6/11/2016
Oh noooo! So much conflict! You don't know how long I waited for this chapter(well you do). I can't believe what Barry said! Or what they both said. I'll be waiting for the next chapter!