Reviews for Perfect Fit
Rereading some fave fics, and this is one of my faves 3
Guest chapter 2 . 3/9/2018
This was so fucking hot!
lilyjones87 chapter 20 . 1/27/2018
Beautiful! They love each other so much. Thank you for not giving this story up.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/23/2018
Damn! What a climax to the story (pun intended!)
Alexandra Lyman chapter 19 . 9/12/2017
Graham still thinking about leaving Killian and Emma, huh? Curious as to what the ultimate fate is going to be for the three of them.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/10/2017
Ok, so I usually don't enjoy sexual interaction between two males, but your story was really good. Maybe it was the genuine love. I also enjoyed experiencing each character's unique perspective. You are a talented and gifted writer. Great job!
lilyjones87 chapter 18 . 7/6/2017
What a beautiful chapter. Thank you so much for sharing.
Alexandra Lyman chapter 18 . 7/5/2017
Hot and sweet - the three of them taking care of each other, the way it should be.

And did I mention hot?
cindyp73 chapter 17 . 5/7/2017
I didn't receive the notification for the last update and just discover this new (not so new now) chapter! And OMG! The smut was incredible!
I love how you established that they are in a real and solid relationship now, I like seeing them in such a good place now after all the heartbreak.
bsloths chapter 16 . 4/8/2017
Emotional and sexy, such a nice combo! I'm glad Liam gave his blessing and that things are looking up. Can't wait for more!
princesseslikepirates chapter 16 . 4/3/2017
I liked Liam's big brother talk. He was apologetic while threatening at the same time. Killian's comment to Liam about make-up sex was quite amusing!
cindyp73 chapter 16 . 4/3/2017
I love Liam's talk with Emma and Graham, I'm always here for big brother who wants to protect Killian and make sure nobody hurts him. And I'm glad that he finally accepts Killian's decision, even if it's not easy for him. And Killian and Liam, so lonving and teasing at the same time was everything!
And OMG the make-up sex! That was incredibly hot!
Alexandra Lyman chapter 2 . 3/19/2017
Well that was crazy hot! Very, very hot! Interesting premise, I don't think I've ever read Killian/Emma/Graham quite this way before, but I like it!
fallingforthecaptain chapter 15 . 3/14/2017
Ooh wonder what big brother is going to say!
bsloths chapter 15 . 3/14/2017
So glad we get more chapters! I'm really glad Killian stood up to his brother. I can't wait to see their conversations with Liam.