Reviews for A New Dawn
lovleydragonfly chapter 5 . 9/2/2017
Awesomesauce dude please update
ezcap1st chapter 5 . 5/26/2017
Wait for the laughing man? What? Oh, byakuran? Man. The "namimori is under attack" part made me giggle, that's genius of tsuna. Feels bad for tsuna to have to be some scapegoat when it's the vongola's own incompetence that caused their boss to die. Also i love your writing style, it's like, kinda mysterious but not obnoxious!
CrystalHeart27 chapter 5 . 12/5/2016
I am absolutely in love with this story. You use such an enthralling tone in your writing that it adds so much magic and mystery in it. I can't wait to see where you take this. I'm a little sad though, what about Fuuta? I doubt Tsuna is going to leave him in Italy alone again.
May Eve chapter 5 . 12/1/2016
Huh, weird, I got a second email about this update, thought it was a new chapter. Oh well, thanks for sharing!
Scratch-Kun chapter 5 . 12/1/2016
Love love love love looooooove LOVE thsi! I hope Tsuna ends up being able to go back to his norm in Namimori ( " ) ehehehehe. Since its like 10 years from like the Canon and everything. Is the Tenth (Tsuna's cousin) from 10 years in the past going to come to the future with the Guardians and set things so Tsunas cousin and everyone else who died, wouldn't be dead? Or something along thoughs lines?
ezcap1st chapter 4 . 5/25/2016
One month to resolve problems? Wow, he's a good problem solver.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/10/2016
Can I just say that "He kind of wants to destroy something. Not permanently. He'll fix whatever he breaks later." Is the single most accurate representation of Tsuna that I have ever read? Those lines are perfection. They are absolutely beautiful. Your lovely writing hurts my heart (but also makes me smile).
Amiacifi chapter 4 . 4/9/2016
I thought it was strange last chapter, I was wondering where Squalo was cause it didn't seem like he was there during the meeting. Now you're implying to me that he is dead? Man :(
I'm looking forward to the next update! Can't wait for you to introduce more characters!
Amiacifi chapter 3 . 4/9/2016
I'm loving this story! You're making me really curious about the previous boss. This story definitely deserves more attention.
Ginger chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
This story is so unexpected and goooood. I'll await your next update with bated breath!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/25/2016
This. Is. Brilliant. I love that Tsuna actually acts like I'd expect him to without he whole mafia boss thing but after gaining some maturity!
3c chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
An interesting exposition. Can't wait to see where it takes us.
holidaymakers chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Oh my god, Oh my god, this is some good shit right here.

I shall get on my knees, be jealous of you, but at the same time be in awe at this amazing story you got going on. If you have any time on your schedule, please update. Thanks.
girlalmightys chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
nice! i like this so far. also i like tsuna having a motorcycle. it's nice. B)