Reviews for What Ranma Wants
Soohari chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Great story! Liked it a lot, congrats!
The Astartes chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
This was cute. Though the ending bit was so sweet, I need to be checked for diabetes. Still a good read though. Just as a note, I think there should have been a quick rain shower or Ranma getting splashed while they were kissing, just before the potions wore off. Something with Ranma getting a bit nervous about how Akane would respone, and Akane just going with it. Cliche as hell I know, but still fun to read. This might be fun to extend or spin something off of. OK I'm done rambling now. I'm gonna go read something else now. Maybe more of your work :D
VannaOrihara chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Super cute! ;_;
I wish it were longer... I loved it so much!
Loufiction chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Very cute :) I wish we could have had that kind of story in the anime :)
nancyricoleon chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
ay esta muy tierna me encanto esta historia
Luna Starbuster chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Bravo! *Clapping hands*
Ria chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Awwwww what a wonderful beautiful lovely fic it is...it fully stole my heart...thank u so much... God bless u :)
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Cute, interesting, and nice one-shot. Good job.
maixnaru love chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Love it !
TimberlineWolf chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
This was a really nice little feel good story.
OlorAPetricor chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Holy sith this is just so perfect and so Ranma and Akane that I want to cry. Seriously.
chocolatteee chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
It's always great to see you write RanmaAkane stories and this one shot definitely satisfies the angsty shipper in me. Your speciality seems to be how you characterize Ranma and Akanes interactions with each other, its always perfect to me-it's more realistic and human and true to them, and reading your stories always make my heart hurt, which is a good sign :-) great story and thanks for posting! I can't wait with what you come up with next!
jdcocoagirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
nice... i think the element of simple misinterpretation on akane and ranma quick witted and spot on reading her was nice touch... this like a fifth time i read ranma and akane hearing their thoughts except this only akane can hear it. hope to read more from you...
BobV chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
A good Ranma and Akane one shot with the classical elements of their relationship, which is not a bad thing. In fact, is what a lot of us like to read. :)
linkgold64 chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
thats the problems with one shots...when ther this good your always left wanting MORE! great fic!