Reviews for Mise En Place
Getting tired of waiting now Please post more soon!
BeatrizBeltran chapter 1 . 7/29
Love the story, Will you post the test?
Melissa chapter 1 . 6/22
Please update!
Please Update!
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 4/13
Loved it. Thanks
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 3/19
wow! Bam!
Your story is so so good...
Thank you.
nzjojo chapter 1 . 3/16
I do hope you finish this story. Part one was amazing and I'd love to read more. Wishing you all the best :)
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 1 . 1/28
I loved your contest entry at the time and was so excited about there being more of this promising, captivating story! I'm surprised I didn't leave another review for you...by doing so now, I sure hope to bring back some fresh energy! Maybe life will give you a break to sit down and let those gorgeous words flow onto an open document ;)
Thank you for sharing! Xox
ladyinblue6 chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
I can't wait to read more of this, but I totally understand your busyness. I only have a full-time job and a semblance of a social life and I can't keep up with writing, let alone having kids and a husband, too! Regardless, can't wait to see the rest of this.
sujari6 chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
I look forward to this continuing.
osugirl345 chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
So good! I hope you're still planning on posting the rest!
Stacey chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
I'm on team Bella. Edward abandoned her, threw her away as if she were garbage, slept with who knows how many women, while I have no doubt Bella has been celibate, and he has the nerve to say this was all Bella's fault? Right before he leaves her again. After admitting he never would have tried to find her. He doesn't deserve Bella, and I hope this time she is the one who leaves the city.
la-geologia chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Ahhhhhh I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! I can't wait to read the rest of it! xo :-)
freeyourmind48859 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Please finish. It's really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
I hope you are okay...you AN said you would be posting the rest, but it has been months.