Reviews for A Ray of Hope
It's an absolutely enchanting story (ahem except for trekkie banter V_V) absolutely pleasing to read. I especially appreciated Allura's characterization.
Whaaaat? nerdy trekkie bantering! A rough good old fisticuffs is much better.
Poor Coran, but at least the green Pidge should be considered out of contention.
Paulina Ann chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
Okay, so I went back and reread this one. Loved it again. Especially since I've read ALL of Bonds of Love from the KAEX pdf.
bknbu chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
I never tire of reading your stories. Have read this one several times already...so well written!
Stevethesuperotaku chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Yet again another winner! A romantic story with humor, heart, and a wickedly memorable ending. A must read for fans of the genre. A story that has works well despite its 6 year publication history. If you love Voltron, and have a taste for superb romance stories then KittyLynne is your author. Take it from the Superotaku you will never forget this story.
Ahhh chapter 9 . 10/13/2005
Wah! This fanfiction is beautifully written. I dearly hope you will decide to post 'Bond Of Love' on here.

There is much description, which is fine since it is neccessary, but what I enjoyed equally as well, were the bits of dialouge. I, as a read, has a great picture of each character and there desire.

Wonderful job.
Feyla chapter 9 . 5/5/2005
I have read this before and I was so excited when I ran back across it. This is one of my favorites, but I don't have the link anymore to Bonds of Love. Could you send me a link if you decide not to post it here? I might end up finding it before long anyways. I don't remember how I came across it, but I'm going now to check KAEX for it.
GoldAngel2 chapter 9 . 1/24/2004
I hope you don't mind a long review-but as well written and intricately wrought a story as this deserves the accolades.
First, I have yet to see this series but due to another fine writer of Voltron fanfiction I will be swapping tapes to do so and after reading this, my eagerness to view the original series has grown proportionally.
Reading this, not only did I feel as if I were there in the midst of each scene due to your exquisite way with esposition, but I also felt as if I were delving into the very depths of each character's soul. I truly experienced the conflict of emotion that portrayed the tempest within that is yet to be declared love, especially with Keith and Allura.
And the depth of each character is stunning, making me even more anxious to view this series.
You write as I do, placing the reader within the realms of each character's heart and mind (If you're so led, please check out my stories as I too am a 40 something woman who loves anime and manga for the complexities and richness that dwells in each storyline)
And if you could let me know where the novella that follows this incredible work is, please e-mail me at so I may savor the fruits of your labor.
You have done what precious few writers on this site accoplish, a job extremely and flawlessly well done.
GoldAngel2
Yumiko Kaze chapter 3 . 10/6/2003
*snort* This is great! Keith and Allura are so cute together! And I LOVE Sven! He makes a great cupid!
Cranberry J chapter 9 . 9/9/2003
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story! I havent' looked to see if you've posted BOL but I sure hope I can find it. You've hooked me completely.

Thanks so much for a wonderful read.
kitkatblue chapter 9 . 9/2/2003
POST THE PRELUDE!

Great story! Please write more!
kitkatblue chapter 9 . 9/2/2003
POST THE PRELUDE!

Great story! Please write more!
a-style-all-my-own chapter 9 . 8/30/2003
Great prequel! I especially liked the way you wrote Lance. :D It can stand on its own, but yet it makes me want to read on. And speaking of that, I notice you haven't put up the link to where you mentioned Bonds of Love is posted- would you do that so I can read that story too?

Pretty please? :D
lilmione chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Hi. I usually don't write reviews because I'm terrible at them and never know what to say, but I am also guilty of liking to receive them when it's my own work so here goes. This is one of the few truly good fan-fics in existence. There are decent ones and ones that just make you laugh, but this is not one of those. The characters are just as they seemed in the show but with the necessary depth to actually make them seem real...I love Keith and I love Sven, which is odd because I cannot stand him on the show, I think it's the voice. Allura is totally appealing and Lance is a riot. Calling Keith "the highly principled one" cracked me up because it is SO true. The setting didn't seem like it was established just because it was the way it was in the show, the lounge where the guys hang out seemed like an actual room to me for the first time. In rather long-winded fashion, what I am trying to say is that even though this is based on Voltron and follows its general guidelines, it is its own story and that is what made it so enjoyable for me and something that I would like to read again and more of. I wish you luck in becoming an established author...and keep up with the fanfic for the nutzoids like myself who like to read it.

lilmione :):)