Reviews for Who The Hell Are You?
Swordwriter chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
Oh is there a good old cat fight coming? My money's on Beckett. Knock out 30 seconds in the first round.
Swordwriter
1822andallthat chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
This is so original! I never expect what you come up with next. Go finish the convo, really? :-)
It feels good to see they are sorting out their issues. Hopefully they can, um, fly up in the air soon...
Purple Satin chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
Have so enjoyed this. It has been so much fun and I hate to see it go,but look forward to whatever you have in store for us next. But IMO, all of your fics are fun, intelligently written, with so much wit, humor. Great chapter! Loved it. Thank you.
3rdfah chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
So much to enjoy in this chapter, but an embarrassed Becket takes the cake.
Perspex13 chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
Back online in time to comment on this chapter. What's Beckett up to? It seems like Castle's amenable to a deeper conversation, one in which Beckett could make Alison an afterthought. But it sounds like she's putting Castle on hold while she deals with Dimwittie. Risky strategy, but maybe if successful she can forge ahead with Castle without the risk of his blast from the past lurking around.

As for Castle, he knows Dimwittie isn't for him. Last chapter's bit about keeping him waiting by her late arrival at dinner (without comment), while minor, should have rung alarm bells based on the other women in his past. Her lack of curiosity should be a real killer for him, as he's starting to realize. And he still hasn't really thought about the implications of her willful misrepresentation of Beckett "following her." Wake up, Castle!
CaskettFan5 chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
With or without Castle? I'm really hoping for 'with'. That would be soooo much fun. (if I knew how to do an evil grin in ASCII, I'd do it here). It would still be interesting 'without' but I'm thinking 'with' would finish things faster. Maybe I'm being too impatient, I've enjoyed the story so far so I'm just going to go with the flow here.
conservativegirl chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
Hahah I love this! Great story, can't wait to see how it ends :)
AB221 chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
I know you probably have a life and have to eat and stuff, but could you just not do that and just keeping writing this incredibly great fic? 'Cause it's just so vividly descriptive and fun! Love this sassy BA Beckett!
wendykw chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
The paragraph where Rick reflects on what he wants from a woman is perfect. It works so well that Kate prompted him to have that intenal realization.
life's a mystery chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
oh wow! great talk! I can feel Rick starting to appreciate Kate again :)
Norman01 chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
I would of love to see beckett act like this on the show. Even one episode would have been nice.
Maryrose1123 chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
Now we're getting down to business. Time to take off the gloves and go for the jugular.
HolafromTwitter chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
You are as always AWESOME!
The mixture of humor and angst is so perfect!
ebfiddler chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
I liked how Castle took care of her, giving her the requested 80-plus proof (and a classy one at that), but making sure she had a proper meal first. And how he's beginning to see how Alison is more of a construct of his memory, while Beckett is real and substantial, right before him.
GT500RonSmith chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
I liked it of course, but I'm not sure I got everything I was supposed to out of this one!

He's caught her in the act sort of, and he's not mad, but she's all flustered about it anyway. He takes her to his office in the Haunt and feeds her before he let's her have her drink she wanted and she confesses knowing what he said. Castle said it 'was' true. Didn't really say that it was still true, but everything that I've seen up until now certainly says it's true!

Too bad she feels like she can't tell him what a hoe the woman is!
420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »