Reviews for Who The Hell Are You?
blue1orange chapter 6 . 3/25/2016
Beckett is in the fight of her life...for her heart. Or so it seems, with this admission...'yes I'm jealous..she's your dream girl...and I'm not'. Whoa. Heartfelt. Not the usual Beckett.
Then she plays the vulnerable card; 'I want to compete, but she doesn't play fair'. The process of setting the hook and hopefully beginning to reel him in soon?
Allison, might you have underestimated 'Katie'?
1822andallthat chapter 6 . 3/25/2016
Wait- Castle learns that, yes, Beckett is jealous AND fighting for him he catches her fighting with Alison over the phone, and lo behold, his first thought is imagining having sex up in the air with Beckett. This is totally normal. LoL, very Castle!

In French, the phrase "s'envoyer en l'air" (ie, literally " to send oneself up in the air") means "to have sex".
Madelynn one chapter 6 . 3/25/2016
Very interesting. Face-off. I do like "don't give a flying fuck". I'm partial to whispering fuck a duck when the moment arises but now I just might add flying to that duck. That's all folks.
madcrafter72 chapter 6 . 3/25/2016
Omg i had to read this twice to check what she actually said. I hope Castle caught all of it. Its time to dump dimwit on her ass!
Roadrunnerz chapter 6 . 3/25/2016
You know this whole chapter I kept anxiously awaiting Castle's reaction to Beckett's huge revelation and you cruelly managed to avoid it the entire time! Arrrrrg! (I mean that in the nicest possible way. Really. Great job of keeping us biting our nails). In the meantime, Castle's Beckett thoughts and observations are enough to make me feel all mushy (in the best possible way.)
Kate's big confession was kind of heartbreaking too. To think that someone who's so stunning would see herself as disgusting and broken and unable to compete with an aging Botoxed gold digger. Of course that's precisely why she'll win and have all of us rooting for her in the process.
"Katie's a kid's name. Suits you." - I do love to hate Alison though. Cannot lie. She's pretty awesome in a Cruella kind of way. Lol
I'm Widget chapter 6 . 3/25/2016
Hahaha! Go Kate! Today is my birthday, and it just keeps getting better and better. Had breakfast with friends, and they gave me a fabulous, two-foot-tall bunny garden statue. And now, this! :)
vjlee chapter 6 . 3/25/2016
How long is this going to go on?

I think I'm going to need my own psyche eval before this mess you've gotten us into is over. Well, I'll look on the bright side maybe the eval will come with some Diazepam or a really good scotch (Crown Royal XR), better yet even both.

I'm envisioning those that know you and where they might find you are forming a line right now so they can get their hands on Alison and give her an extremely good and loud talking to with hand gestures and and an occasional facial expression. BTW who of your acquaintances have you chosen to play Alison? Are you going to warn them?

This was a really fun chapter. I'm still laughing. Alison is going to be TOAST! Please let Kate get dressed really sexy for work and drive Castle mad with so much lust he won't be able to keep his concupiscent hands off of her! Please, I'm begging you!
StanaBanana chapter 6 . 3/25/2016
You are amazing and i want that next chapter right now! You and your cliffhangers are killing me!
Maria chapter 6 . 3/25/2016
Change the word: WHERE the hell are YOU? Promising "Flying and Floating" with Kate, - and than stopping? What a cliffhanger! That's is cruelty at its worst! Can't wait to read more of this ...
hawkie chapter 6 . 3/25/2016
A happy ending for all would be if Castle managed to introduce Alison to a rich single friend of his. The everyone could have what they really want. Although a catfight between Alison and Kate would be a sight to see...

I liked how Kate admitted outright that she was jealous. It was a refreshing change from the obliviousness she usually projects on the subject. And it was adorable to see Castle's thoughts always drifting back to Kate despite his best intentions. The ending was hilarious. Very much looking forward to how you continue from there.
Candy chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
This is getting good. Hope castle will catch unto what Alison is all about. I want Beckett to break her in half.
Garrae chapter 6 . 3/25/2016
Well, Ryan causing disaster again. Is there such a thing as reverse instinct? Just as they were having a proper conversation.
Maryrose1123 chapter 6 . 3/25/2016
Thanks for the new chapter. And this round goes to Kate. Let's show that bimbo who's in charge here. LOL
phnxgrl chapter 6 . 3/25/2016
I loved the phone call between Kate and her rival. Please continue.
dopeysac chapter 6 . 3/25/2016
And the winner is...Kate Beckett! Toss that white flag in the air we know who Castle wants in the end. Great chapter. So glad she told Rick the truth and hopefully he'll drop Allison. I can't wait for more.
420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »