Reviews for Who The Hell Are You?
FlavorCountry chapter 6 . 3/25/2016
Meow.

Catfight coming up.

Great story. Let the fingernails and hair fly!
temple01uk chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
Castle's muffin place?, oh lord, and trying not to think about flying right now. Great chapter, at least Castle is honest with himself about Kate even if Dims out there rocking the boat...thankyou.
Purple Satin chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
Oh, this is so perfect! Every time I get a notification of one of your fics, I rejoice because I know that my day is going to be lighter because of it.
Your wit, sense of humor, creativity and talent amaze me.
I hope you don't mind, but recently on Facebook, I met a new Castle friend who is going through some rough times and she and I message each other. I shared " Womb With a View to her and she loved it.
Life can be so hard, but you can look at the proverbial glass and say it's half empty, or it's half full. My approach, or the one that works well for me, is the glass is half full and staying on the positive side is what gets me through. And your fics help me stay focused.
Thank you, WRTRD.
needsglasses chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
Roar! :)
kwarner chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
Oh Dimwitty is playing with fire. I hope Kate reams her a new one and Rick tells Dimwitty to go to hell. I loved that last line also.

Great job on this chapter.
southerngirl1 chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
Love the phone cat fight...
thekingdaddy chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
I read all 6 chapters tonight and love this. Your ability to spin a story is amazing. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Perspex13 chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
Castle might be angry and pulled in multiple directions right now, but if not right now, he'll soon come to appreciate honesty. And Beckett blew the doors with her answer. The first part of her answer might've been sufficient - admitting to a meeting with Dimwittie (that Alison failed to mention) would've been enough. But that followup about being jealous and Dimwittie not playing fair? That must've rocked him to his foundation. Of course, the next time he can follow up with her he overhears that conversation? Yikes. Fireworks indeed! You've got me on tenterhooks for the followup!
CharacterDriven chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
:-D Muffin place.
mobazan27 chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
SSQQUUEEAALL!
Imma cut and paste the whole god damned chapter, again! You're slaying it.
I love that Beckett is not being her stoic, unflappable self, hiding behind some stupid subtext.
She's jealous and...admitted it?! Unheard of.
I swear to everything holy and depraved ( I'm covering all bases) that I would donate part of a liver if she once, just once, did not answer her FUCKING PHONE!
My poor Castle, his cranium in such a state of disarray, I can see the semi's tire-marks all over his back and front. It appears as if the 18-wheeler back-tracked.
Norman01 chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
I really liked the chapter, but I think a great opportunity for Beckett's growth was missed. When Beckett was asked why she waited until now to show interest in castle after him being right there for years. I think making Beckett answer her would of helped Beckett see her actions in a different light and maybe start to understand how she treated castle.
wendykw chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
Allison is in over her perfectly coiffed head.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
I always enjoy your stories. Every one has me hanging on for the next chapter. I was glued to this chapter, such fun to read and imagine
CaskettFan5 chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
Wow. I know that Rick has a writer's imagination but that was quite a mental leap at the end there. Too bad he didn't overhear more. I'm looking forward to their conversation though - and him seeing a certain email. Alison is really on the rocks though and based on her bravado, she knows it. Couldn't happen to a "nicer" person. ;-)
theputz913 chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
Can't wait to see how they handle what Castle just overheard and what she said to him at the muffin place before Ryan (of course) interrupted them.
So proud of her for being honest about talking to Allison outside her building and about wanting to compete with every bit of her beat up, scarred, jealous body but she isn't his dream girl. Curious what Castle will do with that information and how he will deal with Allison in light of what Kate said about her not playing fair and that she is very interested in competing for HIM.
420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »