Reviews for Who The Hell Are You?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
- "I. Wow. Did you know that—God, I can't believe this. Did you know that I looked for you for a year?" - YES SHE DID! Have I mentioned I hate her already? lol I feel like pre-Beckett Castle would have fallen for her hook, line and sinker, but I have more faith in post-Beckett Castle.

-"See you then." She has to hand it to him: he hadn't blinked at her name, and the man does love word play. - Heh. Among other forms of play.

"Kate. You can make it out to Kate."
He looks up, and he's so angry. - Ugh. You can't end it there. Loved this scene so much and am already totally in love with the premise of this story. Love-to-hate Alison. Jealous Beckett. Torn Castle. Bring it!

It's going to be a super long multi-chapter, right? Right? :)
needsglasses chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
I remember this in castle and have wondered if they would ever mention her again! Like it! Will enjoy seeing where this will go! Thanks!
KB91 chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Oh, clever idea! This is going to be fun!
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
I had forgotten about that part in 2x15. What a great idea. And stories where Kate has to fight for Castle for a change are always fun (well, the stories where she wins in the end, but with your stories, I don't worry about that :) ).
temple01uk chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
A nice twist on the original story of Kates return, Alison is going to be trouble, looking forward to Beckett seeing her off...thanks.
2.0Always47 chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
I really hope he's not going to give up on Kate
FDWojo chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
I dunno...

Well, you're A/N at the end may be a true memory, but despite that, I could go on and on about how I still think that for Rick, Kyra still beat out Alison. And beyond that, I think that in Castle's mind, Beckett still beats out Kyra. So... I still don't see Alison being a real challenger to Beckett.

When a guy (or girl) is young, looks are almost everything, and as we get older, other personality features and personal characteristics become at least, if not more, important than that. Plus, think about what Castle said when he told Ryan and Espo that he falls in love with random women on the subway. That's not real love, that's not true love.

Plus, I really don't think Rick is going to backslide to someone who is a Meredith clone. Once he gets over being angry at Kate for not calling him, he'll be back with her.

I think that the most fun of this story will be when Beckett faces off against Alison, which is what you originally figured on doing, in an attempt to get Kate and Rick together a lot sooner than the end of Season 4. Right on!

Frank

P.S. Rick's comment that "I could help" when Alison said she had no children was very crude and seemed very OOC for someone as suave and charming as Rick.
kato769 chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Intriguing start. I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of this story and hope you update soon.
Lexi chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Why is this labeled humor?

Is the funny part suppose to be Kate being shot, fighting to be whole again, and coming back to find the man that confessed his love to her, the man she is working toward getting better for, in a relationship with another woman?

Or is the funny part Rick being in a relationship with yet another woman who is just using him and doesn't care about him?

In all honesty at this point I would think Rick would be able to see right through Alison so I really hope you don't drag out their relationship.
TORONTOSUN chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Nice last name for Alison. Nice reference to the episode. So Kate finally sees Rick. This is getting interesting.
Swordwriter chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
I already like this one. I always thought that Kate pulled Castle in too easily after the summer. It's a good thing that you published so quickly after Pertinacious. You wouldn't want any of us jonesing would you?
Swordwriter
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
So this new woman is a gold digging bitch slut whore? Fabulous!
kwarner chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Oh Alison sounds like a piece of work. She also sounds like a dimwit.

Can't wait to see a jealous Beckett, but hopefully we don't see her jealous too long.
Kathryn Lee Duncan chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Intriguing. Looking forward to the next chapters!
Retired1984 chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Like where this is going. About time Kate had a real rival that is not just a blond bimbo, even though she may not be an intellectual match for Kate. This is gonna be fun.

D