Reviews for Who The Hell Are You?
sKyoKun chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
Haha Kate fumbling with the roses was cute and funny :')
I can't believe that she googled the name Alison to see that there was a rose named after it.
Finally these two are together ! Thanks for writing ! :)
kwarner chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
Great ending to this story. I love how Kate said she declawed Dimwitty.
fanficfan39 chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
What an wonderful story! In fact, I enjoyed it so much I'm going to read others that you have written. That should keep me busy for a couple of days. Great writing!
southerngirl1 chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
Fantabulous ending. ..
jmbatt chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
You surprised me - I would have thought she'd speak in Russian. It's almost more exotic that she spoke in French, as neither Castle nor I knew she could do that.
Love that he had roses growing just for her, still. He's such a romantic!
Thanks for the lovely story. It was a fun read. :-)
Perspex13 chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
Another fantastic story comes to an end, but at least it went out in style! Bravo for brave Beckett; she might not have been as articulate with Castle as she was in dismantling Dimwitty, but she got there in the end and it felt more real for her slight floundering. But once she got talking, watch out! She was quite articulate at telling Castle exactly what she wanted!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
Lovely story. Really enjoyed reading it.
theputz913 chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
So bummed it over but so happy that Allison is so out and Kate is so very in! So happy they aren't waiting anymore
wendykw chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
I love happy endings. Thank you for the fun.
1822andallthat chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
Kate roses - awww what a nice touch.
I liked seeing Kate so open and vulnerable. The fight with Dimwitty seems to be taking its toll as relief floods her.
it made me laugh so hard that you actually used the French words and finished the story with it. You have a wonderful sense of humour!
Thanks for another gem of a story.
Steve0618 chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
Congratulations on a great story. Your descriptions through all the different scenes were spot on.
Well done.
temple01uk chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
Roses named Kate, who knew but a very nice touch...great fun conclusion, thankyou.
TORONTOSUN chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
I like they both act like teenagers. Even when they try to talk to each other. The M moment is perfect to end this story.

Congrats on a great story.
GT500RonSmith chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
No time for frivolous playing around! They needed to get right to it!

Holy flying whatever it was in French!

What a fun story this one was! Thanks heaps!
Phaerre chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
Hi! Really enjoyed your story! I wish you had put a disclaimer about a portion of the last chapter being rate "M" but other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing your talent and work!
420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »