Reviews for Who The Hell Are You?
Swordwriter chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
Another great story in the treasure chest. i had just hoped for a Dynasty style cat fight. That would have been hilarious. Still, among the best.
Swordwriter
DX2012 chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
Is it normal that I was grinning like an idiot the whole time I was reading this chapter?
bluee30 chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
Another great story, thanks. It was lots of fun.
needsglasses chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
I could almost smell those roses! Love pink roses! And I loved the ending of this story. Happy endings are the best. Haha, maybe I shouldn't say it that way! Anyways, thank you for this and all your stories. Always enjoyable. Have a fabulous sunny day. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
Awesome

Awesome

Wonderfully written

life's a mystery chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
great final chapter :)
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
Great story! Really enjoyed it and appreciated the frequent updates! Loved that Castle had a guy growing the roses just in case. Reminded me of Love Actually - "just in cases." Thanks for writing!
BigKahuna chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
Figured you'd have had Alison ringing Beckett's bell as soon as Rick got those pink silken panties off of her. That or Zito and Ryan calling to interrupt.

I'm kinda unsure about your French translation, the first one that came up for me was "bonk" second one was "get laid", though your translation is probably better in polite company.

If it was a Caskett ending, did hope to see Alison get chewed on by Rick or maybe Alexis or even Martha, though gotta say having Meredith show up as Alison's college lesbian fling might have made for an interesting memory for Rick and Give Beckett another "layer to the Rodgers onion".
I'm Widget chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
OMG, such a perfect ending! I love it. Will keep the link so I can read it again. I hate that the story is over, but trust that you'll write something else. At least, I certainly hope you will! :D

Thanks for a fabulous read!
Roadrunnerz chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
Leave it to you to teach me new expressions in French. :)
This was such a perfect ending/beginning and as usual there's so much to love about every single chapter you write. I want to highlight it all (but am trying to ramble less!). Of COURSE her panties match the colour of the roses (HER namesake, home-grown roses. *sigh*). Of course! lol. And then he's so very(literally) in after she confirms how (figuratively) in she is. :D
I like that it was something that made them laugh that finally broke the ice too, because that feels fitting. No matter how hot they are on a physical level, it's the cerebral bond that brought them together (and will keep them together, I think).
Okay, now I'm rambling again. The end of this story means there's another one the way, yes? ;)
Merci for this, it brightened my cabin fever this past week.
M12151 chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
Thank you. I enjoyed the story very much.
CharacterDriven chapter 7 . 4/3/2016
I love how you write their dialog, it really rings true to the characters.
blue1orange chapter 8 . 4/2/2016
Whoa. THIS is how to take down a rival. Meticulous planning and flawless execution. And her parting line to Dimwit is, as I would expect, the frosting on the cake.
Castle asking if could go with her to observe (their confrontation) is LOL hilarious.
Superb writing.
fancp50 chapter 8 . 4/2/2016
I have found your story quite original, and enjoyed it immensely.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/2/2016
Outstanding

Game set and match for Kate :)))))

Outstanding