Reviews for Who The Hell Are You?
Swordwriter chapter 8 . 4/1/2016
Blood on the sand, Thumbs down from the Emperor. Dimwittie is done! Love it.
Swordwriter
conservativegirl chapter 8 . 4/1/2016
Oh my goodness, what a takedown! Awesome chapter, I can't wait to see how it ends :)
temple01uk chapter 8 . 4/1/2016
Nicely done Ms Beckett, she should still call pest control and report an infestation!. Castles on the back foot too with that news, all in all a good days work for our favourite disfunctional detective...looking forward to the conclusion.
BigKahuna chapter 8 . 4/1/2016
Still think Alison has that feisty side to her that could work out well with Rick. Though not sure she can really commit to someone yet, but if she could...

Still think there's a good ten or fifteen chapters to go in this story.

Beckett trips on the stairs, gets amnesia, thinks she's still with Rogan.
Alison monitors Alexis' Intro to Thermal Dynamics class and explains Quantum Mechanics on break.
Ryan sees a meeting between a dressed up Alison and Beckett at a club and calls Vice to report a couple of hookers.
Martha dates one of Alison's ex's and learns that she has made a career out of marrying older men (that's Alison has not Martha, although maybe there's more in common there then we thought).
Gina calls Rick and they go to a club where Beckett and Alison are in a catfight, hair is flying all over, high heels being tossed behind Mick the barback, in disgust Rick leaves for the Hamptons with Gina.
Alison goes to the Old Haunt and runs into a disheveled Rick, wiping his brow, coming up from his office and moments later Beckett appears trying to flatten down her hair and pulling up her skirt.
MaineZoe chapter 8 . 4/1/2016
Oh holy fuck That was awesome
I'm Widget chapter 8 . 4/1/2016
OMG, this is great! Hahaha! I love badass, kick-Dunwittie-where-it-hurts Kate Beckett. Can't wait to read the rest of this (even though I don't want the story to end). Thanks for a great read with my lunch! :)

I keep reading "Dunwittie" as "Dimwittie". lol!
Roadrunnerz chapter 8 . 4/1/2016
-That's exactly what he's saying in his head, but his mouth is going to say something else. "No. But you're the strongest person I know, and combine that with private—well. - This whole passage...for someone who often puts his foot in his mouth, Castle wades through this touchy conversation so beautifully and diplomatically.

-"So, is this where you stood and watched me forlornly looking up at you the other night? Which of us was more bored, I wonder?" - Zing!

-Someone who's committing crimes against the heart of Richard Castle, which is a newly-written Class A felony in Kate Beckett's personal justice system. - :)

-I'm sure you know, given Milton Crosby's thoroughness, that Castle tried to push me out of line of fire. I'm grateful that he didn't succeed.- awww...Beckett. She's kicking so much butt here and peppering it with the occasional heartbreaker that I almost wish Castle had been able to see it.

-"Well, I don't need to go fuck myself, because—well, I'll leave it at that. You know why." - Annnd...game, set and match, Beckett.

I kind of wondered why she wore the beautiful dress and heels, thinking she had no reason to need to impress Alison but the phone call at the end explains it. (Yay for the TBC. Now just... "Take Beckett, Castle!" I feel like he won't need much prompting.)
Eslssl chapter 7 . 3/31/2016
This is sounding more like Beckett...gathering her courage and facing her demons (Alison) head on.
Will look forward to reading how this meeting goes.
marie chapter 7 . 3/29/2016
great story!
jmbatt chapter 7 . 3/29/2016
This is the way that Beckett should have told him she heard him. Not deny it forever and then get caught in a lie. I liked her reaction to the scotch. :-)
Roadrunnerz chapter 7 . 3/29/2016
Noooooooooooo! (That's in regards to that last "only one more chapter" line).
*hands Beckett a cardboard box for transmogrification purposes*
Seriously though, so much to love about this chapter. I actually feel like Beckett makes SUCH a valid point about Castle not contacting her during her entire recovery because there is just no way that makes sense in any universe. This is the guy from whom she had about 25 missed calls after she told him it was over between them and now, fresh out of heart surgery, Beckett tells him to wait for her call and he does? For three months? Whether or not he was stung by her announcement that she didn't remember what he said...if we assume he wasn't lying, how could he not want to know how she's doing for three months after getting shot in the chest? How could not try harder...and therefore how can we blame Beckett for thinking he didn't mean it? ( not that she wasn't to blame for pushing him away) but still...for some reason I always kind of assumed he had to have at least tried to reach her. Because any other scenario didn't make any sense to me. (Holy ramble! Lol)
I also loved how they still looked after each other here...in spite of everything. Castle feeding her before she starts drinking his very expensive Scotch and Beckett not wanting to fully expose Alison for fear that it'll break his heart.
And after what Castle imagined earlier I like the flying fuck theme you've got going. ;)
vjlee chapter 7 . 3/29/2016
Really glad Beckett got the name of the Dirty Private Dick (aka DPD) that performed the investigative services for the gold dicker, A. Dumwittie. (note to self need to check spelling)

Glad Kate called him on his professed statement of Love for Her as she lay dying in his arms! He couldn't wait 3 months b/4 giving up and giving in to A.D.'s charms? So much for everlasting love I guess.

Maybe Castle fell in Love with Beckett's mind about the same time that he fell in Lust with her body ... Oh, Ok ... maybe it was the other way around but now he's enamored with all of her! ... Right ... got that right didn't I?

Flying f*ck has now been sanctified. Good to know.

Only one more chapter to go? Please make it a long one, well long enough anyway, you know what I mean. (smirk) I'm still munching on the popcorn and gummy bears from chapter 2.
hawkie chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
Glad to see that Beckett and Castle are able to have a straightforward conversation. Castle's realization that he cares about dinner as much as sex was sweet - and naturally led his thoughts back to Beckett (of course). That cliffhanger was good. And by good I mean makes one impatient to get an update.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
Love your story
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
Awesome :))))))

What o my one more chapter aarrg
I was hoping the red heads would get into the act and show Allison that gets to try to take advantage of Rick and get in between Rick and Kate

Awesome