Reviews for Who The Hell Are You?
theputz913 chapter 7 . 3/29/2016
Only one chapter to go? That can't be true...it can't be over yet! Can't wait for her confrontation with Allison and hopefully her coming back to Rick so they can start to be something besides work partners and friends.
FlavorCountry chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
Beckett going to fight for her man. Far out!

And some Single Malt courage. I heartily endorse its use here.

Excited to read the last chapter, but also unhappy that this story won't continue much further. The ménage a trois that you have built here definitely has nearly unlimited possibilities for rich storytelling, and you've done a great job.
Garrae chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
Tick, tick and Tomorrow is Boom!
stars90 chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
Huh. That's... abrupt
keystothecastle chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
Lovely snark and kindness and humor. Thank you!
dopeysac chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
Oh, I can't wait for the next chapter. Glad Beckett is slowly pulling those blinders off of Rick's eyes.
2.0Always47 chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
It's getting interesting ;') can't wait for more
blue1orange chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
Oh Kate has a mess on her hands.
Her 'blaming' Castle for not calling her that summer, after she told him not to, is a bit too self serving. She can't lay that off on him. She could , and should, have called him! In fact, if she really wants to salvage a relationship with him, there would be worse things to do than to appologize to him for not calling. But Kate has never been one to say, sorry.

Yet if he is important to her, she might try a little more direct honesty with Castle...as Julia Roberts famously did, saying to Hugh Grant in Notting Hill.." I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her".

Looking forward to the showdown between K and A. And how Kate hopes to reel Castle in.
southerngirl1 chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
Kate needs to tell him what a complete gold-digging jerk Allison is!#!
kwarner chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
Oh this ought to be good. Glad that Kate got everything off her shoulders and told Rick about the shooting.

Can't wait for that talk and then I hope Rick tells Dimwit, I shortened it, where to go.

Great freaking chapter.
TORONTOSUN chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
Looks like Kate will make her final stand. Good for her.
needsglasses chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
Loved the agony annals comment. Hee here March on! Eights gonna be great. Yep. :)
Madelynn one chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
The last couple of sentences really, really surprised me. Face to face huh? Is Rick going too? Don't tell me. "Agony annals" try saying that four times when you're tired. I'm keeping it and sharing it with my friends if you don't mind.
mobazan27 chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
There's that word again, transmogrification. I holy flying fucking love that word.
But wait, what the hell just happened here?
I'm confused and there's no way in hell Castle should take the fall for the abomination that that summer was. She told him she would call. She, the one with the boyfriend.
I'm calling bullshit on this one. #Team Castle.
Steve0618 chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
I like how Beckett is holding back on telling Castle her suspicions regarding Alison's intentions. She is both smart and classy. I am looking forward to how you write Beckett's upcoming "chat" with Alison.
Great work.