Reviews for Should've Told You
PenPusher4 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I absolutely loved it !

did you ever consider an AU sequel ?

*hopes*

thanks for writing it !
Angel of Tears chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Dear MnY

I've read it with a lot of pleasure, it was very simple and emotive, I liked it so much!

Kiss!

AoT
Kienie Darkside chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Whoop! Russian pride.
MnY chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Thank you all for the reviws, for criticism and praise both.

I guess I really did mess up the storyline, and I also think that it is best when a fic can be easily added into the original, but there was one thing - I simply couldn't. I wasn't even aware there was a book, because in my country only a movie was released. Oh well, I suppose I should've put AU in the warning or something.

The funny thing is, in Russia, there's a totally different style of writing fanfiction...a story like this I couldn't have possibly written in Russian at all...Ah, I guess I should shut up. _

Thanks again to all of you!
Kieniedarkside chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Seriously. I thought the fic was awesome. And there is a reason it's called fanfic and not cannon. Anything is possible, so be open minded. Don't like, don't read is there for a reason.
MeoW03 chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
I absolutely love this!
slinkster sunshine chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
you people can't sit here and blatantly tell me the thought has never crossed your mind..

don't listen to those a-holes, this story ruled. fanfiction is about expressing yourself and your ideas of what coulda-shoulda-woulda happened, and there is absolutely no law saying they have to correspond with the original piece of fiction. you reviewers who think you can dictate the writings of other people really piss me off. so keep your CYNICAL ASS away, and go write some decent fiction of your own.

*muttermutter*
BoltcasterGirlie chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Hey, I liked it. _ It certainly is an interesting pairing, and I'm all for slash, the rarer the better. Cheers!
Cthulhu chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Ughh...Sorry but I did not like this story.

It's not that you aren't a good writer...I just find this story incredibly improbable. As someone else already stated, Prot and Dr Brewer would never do something like this...it just makes no sense within the story.

To me, fanfiction should flow within the story on which it's based, unless it's an alternate history, which you haven't claimed this to be. Therefore, I must assume you intend it to be part of the K-Pax continuum.

Alas, it has no place within the story.

Kep writing though...you have potential.
Madam Foogie chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
:::sigh:::

Indeed, your technique is applaudable. You do have a very good writing style. I enjoy you're description very much. But...

If you want to write a story on , it is wise to research beforehand. I feel I must inform you that prot defiantly would not kiss Dr. Brewer so zealously. And Dr. B would not kiss prot at all! He is very committed to his wife, and therefore, doesn't feel the need to jeopardize his job with patient relations. I do wish you would write more K-PAX fics, but PLEASE get the correct information ASAP!

Rated (See? I have a rating system!):

* out of possible five
VampedVixen chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
At first thought, K-PAX slash was just too weird. I've enjoyed other types of slash, but the idea of prot and Mark/Gene was odd. Though, through the story I was very intrigued and now afterwards I'm sitting here with a dopey little grin on my face. Thanks for that little acid trip of a story, I liked it lots!