Reviews for Data's Gift
mynamemattersnot chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Well said. Wonderful and Brilliant. There are no words to describe just how I agree and how I will grieve Data even though he is a fictional character.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
that was AWESOME it just made me sad cause I don't think they should have done that to Data...CRIES!

THANKS:"D
Between S and D chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
i really like this story. it was beautifully written. i love data, and this really showed how awesome he was :) great great GREAT job :) :) :)
knightshade chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
This is an amazing story. You're a very talented writer. So very, very sad. :-(

This: Instead, it was we who survived him. He will never suffer the pains of immortality.

Is such a surprise. And the final line in the story is just perfect. Beautifully, beautifully done.
SmallInsect chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Oh boy, here I go again... I'm going emotional over the whole Data-death... WHY? WHY DID THEY DO IT?

Seriously though great story. It's very accurate to Data's character.

Okay I knew he DIED in the movie but I didn't know he SANG! I guess now I have a reason to pluck up the coruage to watch the movie. I remember him trying to whistle too... *sniffs*
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
*sniff* *wipes away tears* That was so sweet. You potrayed this so well. I really enjoyed this one.
charlie-luna-girl chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
AW.. DATA *crys histarically* why they'd have to kill off one of the greatest characters in all of Trekdom?

BRING DATA BACK!

Loved your story, very sad, very thoughtful.
Blossom chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Beautiful. I love the way you described Data in this one, because it's so true. ( I heart Data!)
Fred God of chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
They shoulndn't have killed data DATa is cool ! They must bring him back to life. sorry for my little rant really good story one of the best i have read i must now go cry about Data tear tear :-(
AdmiralKathryn chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
I read this 2 weeks ago and I love it still! Great Job! Nemesis was great wasn't it? :-)
KitLee chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Aww. That's so sweet and sad. Beautifully written.
Munchkincat chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
That was beautiful! A bitersweet dedication to my favorite character.
Karensff chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
That was sweet.

Karen
Lessa Soong chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
very thought provoking. Well done.