Reviews for Descent Into Darkness
Owari no Seiryu chapter 1 . 5/27
oh my. please please don't be a discontinued story. it was so good. but its 2018 now!
GinHanelle chapter 10 . 6/23/2017
I love this. I like Vela too. It's so much fun to say his name, especially the whole thing at once :D
Yes, I may be a little too enthusiastic about that but I adore names so it's only natural for me.

It is nice to see a darker HP actually kill some orphans at the orphanage. Fun times. XD
Alright, just ingore me. This story has made me overly happy.

(Oh the things Vela could get up to with the Cloak *starry eyes*)
JCDK1984 chapter 2 . 10/9/2016
Brown? Harry's hair is raven black
Kain129 chapter 10 . 10/9/2016
hope to see more
randomplotbunny chapter 10 . 10/9/2016
Great chapter! Though it makes me wonder if Dumbledore added a compulsion to either the Cloak or the note to make Vela use it recklessly and to guide him to the mirror. His just taking off under it so abruptly, in the middle of the night with no set plan, just doesn't seem like the careful and calculating Vela we've come to know and adore.
Torribia chapter 10 . 10/9/2016
Vela seems like such a Gryffindor here
HIneson chapter 8 . 10/1/2016
Woah I love this story! Ripping out trolls hearts is just all in a normal day for one Harry Potter!
randomplotbunny chapter 9 . 10/2/2016
Fantastic! Loved how Vela delt with the troll. And now Voldemort has taken an extra interest in young Vela... can't wait to see how that turns out! :-D
mizzrazz72 chapter 9 . 10/1/2016
Vela would say that he makes his own destiny.
mizzrazz72 chapter 7 . 9/23/2016
Dumbledore should have checked on Harry.
randomplotbunny chapter 7 . 9/23/2016
:-)
Gabriel chapter 6 . 8/10/2016
I have notice something difficult to understand. Hermione is in Ravenclaw but the Potions class are with Griffindor and Slytherin...So how is it possible that Hermione have the same Potions class as Vela and Weasley? Are all the first year in the same Potions class?
Mountain-Tenshi chapter 6 . 8/9/2016
How come Hermoine is in the same classe as slytherin and Gryffindor when she is in Ravenclaw?
randomplotbunny chapter 6 . 8/9/2016
Fantastic!
randomplotbunny chapter 5 . 8/8/2016
I am loving this! I can't wait to see Vela rule over Slytherin with an iron fist! :-D