Reviews for Sad Judy
Soulfire72 chapter 1 . 4/5/2022
An short and sweet read, especially towards the end... uh, you know. I liked how Julie was fleshed out a little bit, and I couldn't help but feel at least a little bit bad for her, despite the WildeHopps shenanigans.
Pentastic chapter 1 . 6/10/2021
great story
girlutea chapter 1 . 3/21/2021
It's great, this was not a single write? It was revised and trimmed
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2020
Ok, so, you basically made my life story with this story, except my attitude is more like Julie rather than Judy. In this story I would be Judy though. Awesome story! I cried!️
AC chapter 1 . 11/26/2019
Wonderful story. The description of lust is absolutely brilliant, better than any popular erotic fiction I've read. You have a lot of potential for literature. Just don't use that French stereotype again. Also, I really liked the character of Julie.
xerobois chapter 1 . 6/28/2019
good story my dude
Storywritter-21 chapter 1 . 5/3/2019
You should write more stories
Storywritter-21 chapter 1 . 5/3/2019
I really liked this story and near the end it got really spicy and i was ok with that but yes you are good at writing. Before i found this i really wanted to read something about nick and judy because there so dam cute together.
SpaceShipEarth1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2018
WOW this story was an awesome rollercoaster right

Also, I think instead of manhood and womanhood it should be foxhood and bunnyhood/doehood
Villecop chapter 1 . 10/10/2018
Wow! Sensual, sexy story, but with love, not just sex! Excellent!
Linkgold64 chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
Well damn, very nice! I laughed, I cried I had to erase my history...lol... great work! Now for the sequel!
Tony Moonstone chapter 1 . 5/8/2018
Wow, Wow!
I can't believe what I just read.
It was AWESOME!
Can't wait for the sequel!
Keep writing and I will continue reading!
The Ultimate Spiderman chapter 1 . 4/22/2018
that cover is amazing lol
PH639 chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
what kind of animal is julie
Calart chapter 1 . 11/12/2017