Reviews for Rage
embracethebright chapter 5 . 10/29/2023
You know what... Harry yelling at Cedric made good points.
Basil-Duuuval chapter 30 . 10/10/2023
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Alex is an awesome OC and it makes my heart happy that Severus found love and support with him and that they, in turn, offered support and understanding to Harry. Also loved that Hermione and Harry stayed friends. This story kept me reading as I was emotionally invested and had to know how it ended. Kudos and thanks for sharing.
Wolverine442 chapter 16 . 10/4/2023
Not seeing much Rage in this so far to be honest. I’m seeing moderate short lived impotent temper tantrums and then Harry immediately reverting to doormat mode. He’s still dancing to everyone’s tune and what’s more galling is that he’s aware of it and still does it!
thomaspheasant chapter 31 . 9/4/2023
please update immediately
Shiaira73 chapter 31 . 5/31/2023
I haven't flown through a story this quickly in awhile. It was truly over too soon. So glad you wrote a sequel. I am going to start reading it as soon as i post this. Fantastic Story! I love it! Thanks so much for writing and sharing it. 3
Scarlet Nerd chapter 31 . 2/17/2023
This was absolutely fantastic to read, and marvelously written also! Absolutely brilliant and oh so very enjoyable to see Harry refuse to dance to the tune set out for him, while having events still unfold around him. I love the friendship that grew between him and Draco, and I absolutely LOVE Snape and his husband. Dawsen is just an absolutely brilliant character! I really did thoroughly enjoy reading what you have here so far. Wishing you the best!
Miguel Castro2 chapter 29 . 8/30/2022
nothing changed
csheila chapter 30 . 8/23/2022
Now that’s a great solution.

Thanks for sharing the story. Well written and fun
csheila chapter 29 . 8/23/2022
Realistic take on the upcoming war.

Trying to figure out the onion slice, but my brain is fried
csheila chapter 28 . 8/23/2022
Great way to update the chapter

He can return to spying. He should assassinate the remaining death eaters
csheila chapter 27 . 8/23/2022
Sadder than canon. Good job

But they better treat his arm
csheila chapter 26 . 8/23/2022
Bring it is right.

Get them Harry
csheila chapter 25 . 8/23/2022
Damnit. I though he could throw it off
csheila chapter 24 . 8/23/2022
Fun chapter

But this Sirius is likely to snap
csheila chapter 23 . 8/23/2022
Wow

I wish he had some additional protection
1,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »