Reviews for Rage
BlazeVein chapter 28 . 7/22
i was really enjoying until you keep too close to cannon, a good twist is needed to keep the fic interesting.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 28 . 7/16
Almost feel bad for Luicus in the chapter.
mworth1019 chapter 28 . 7/13
nice story...love to read more about Dawson...cant wait for more...
Pixiecropse chapter 28 . 7/13
lmao omg they're getting together to have laughs over the fact that harry cursed dracos father's parts off oh that is just too good next thing you know after the war they'll get together to remember this time over a good old drink at the bar lol
gleefan2009 chapter 28 . 7/10
love it please write more
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 28 . 7/10
:D
Saggyherman chapter 28 . 6/29
Fab chapter ;)
*snicker*

Fudgie's brain dead as usual... calling Harry a liar isn't going to stop Voldeshorts from doing his dark lord thingie to the wizarding world.

I like how Draco's appreciative of Harry's cursing Lucius... sure, Harry was saving his own skin at the same time, but still...
the other witch chapter 28 . 6/27
Interesting story, I am looking forward reading more.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 28 . 6/26
Finally some good news about this stupid event! He got a good hit in on at least one deatheater.
Also why did no one point out that if Fudge doesn't want to believe Voldy is back he still can't ignore that deatheaters kidnapped two school kids off the school property, one was murdered and the other used in a dark ritual and almost murdered. I mean they could even try compromising by suggesting a copycat or another wizard who decided to take up Voldy's cause and managed to gain followers that are most likely Voldy's old followers that weren't caught. Share this info with the law enforcement, interview with the papers so it's not brushed aside, make it clear that an investigation is needed to try to find the culprits. The have the portkey they should be able to find the location it was set to with it. Fucking something!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 27 . 6/26
I am SO disappointed that Peter didn't die from the very deadly snake. I mean how long does it's poison take to work?! After getting bitten he used Harry for the ritual, finished it, watch Voldy pop out the cauldron like a demented daisy, held a conversation with him, watch him toy at Cedric before killing him, listened to Voldy do a mini monologue, waited for his new hand to be magically made, got it attached and flexed it out briefly before Voldy finally took his sweet ass time chanting some long ass spell that conveniently cured him completely. It's bananas.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 16 . 6/25
Harry has a lawyer. Why isn't he suing for slander?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 7 . 6/25
Are they going to ditch the dance together?
xTCatxx chapter 28 . 6/22
Ahahahahaha omg Luscius Malfoy so deserved that ahahahahaha
Lyn chapter 18 . 6/21
This was a long time coming. I like Sirius as a character. He's deeply flawed and complex in all the good ways. I still would've loathed him if I had been in school with him. (oh wait! I was. Bullied kids unite!). I guess that's why I don't hate or dislike Snape like most of the fandom, I know how bitter a bullying campaign and an uncaring institution.