Reviews for Rage
Jesus it's always sad when people leave stuff canon that was even in canon frustrating as hell. Why not get creatove here? Besides Harry always fought the imperious. Why make it work on him?
Why so stupid chapter 23 . 9/29
I really don't like that you implied here that one has to be stupid to become a victim of sexual abuse.
But what about Luna? Ooh or maybe Nott?
Vice Admiral chapter 10 . 9/18
Thank you for the no Ginny Comment. How J. K. thought up that pairing i have no idea. I am enjoying your story.
Latarra chapter 29 . 8/27
Great story! I enjoyed it.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 31 . 8/27
Excellent story. A few miss used words, but that comes under the auspicious title of beta reader. So... Thanks for sharing.
Bl33dingArt chapter 31 . 8/26
Point of contention in regards to Pettigrew being bitten and not dying swiftly. Exposure to one kind of venom in small incremental amounts CAN lead to a tolerance of that venom, but only to THAT SPECIFIC CHDMICAL STRAIN. This is why every known venom has its own individual anti-venom. Constrictor venom is far comparably weaker than the majority of other snakes. If Labyrinths venom is potent enough to kill 10 men in one bite, then Pettigrew should have been dead within moments. This is true no matter the effect the venom would have, I.e. as a paralytic neurotoxin or something that would be made to deprive oxygen from the bloodstream and the brain by extension. Anything that has the potency to kill 10 men in one bite would surely work quicker to kill ONE at a fat quicker rate. You even compared it to Basilisk venom, which worked quick enough to nearly kill Harry within moments of injection. Even IF Nagini's venom was stronger due to latent magic, so too would Labyrinth's, furthering the difference between the two venoms and increasing the likelihood of needing an altogether different resistance for Pettigrew to not die or be further infected in SOME MAJOR WAY Before being able to complete the ritual.
Hidden.Forever chapter 15 . 8/12
You win all the bonus points for making Draco Malfoy...the most precious person to Harry. Hahaha! That was gold!
WeisseHex chapter 14 . 8/8
It's great that Severus wishes to help Harry with his issues. But what about the Dursley's? They need to be threatened within an inch of their lives! Especially if Snape goes to their house! PLEASE go, Sevvie!
WeisseHex chapter 13 . 8/8
I think it would be good to have Malfoy as a friend. Maybe Harry can at least save Draco at the end!
WeisseHex chapter 10 . 8/8
I totally agree with you regarding Ginny! Argh! I cannot STAND that female!
WeisseHex chapter 8 . 8/8
Hermione! Naughty girl! Hahaha!
WeisseHex chapter 3 . 8/7
Good on Hermione! My kind of girl!
WeisseHex chapter 2 . 8/7
Ah, you just gotta love Hermione, right? Always on Harry's tail, getting him to buckle down and study smart!
WeisseHex chapter 1 . 8/7
I like it! A lot! On I go!