Reviews for Rage
momocolady chapter 31 . 4h
good story, I like it
Cold Diamond Wishes chapter 31 . 6/24
This was a very enjoyable read. One of the first fanfics where I read the entire thing within 24 hours. The best thing that I liked about this fic would have to be the character development, with your talent I just wish Rowling would have developed Harry a tad bit better. But nonetheless, I liked your Harry P., he was funny and a figure to respect in the end with how he deals with all the crap he gets. I also enjoyed the truce with Draco, and the slight bashing of Ron and making Ron understand that just because Harry forgave him, doesn't mean things will go back to the way they were.

Furthermore, good job for writing such an excellent story! I just wish I had found it sooner.
gratefulmegmail.com chapter 31 . 6/15
Great read, thank you for taking time to write this!
Larenars chapter 31 . 6/13
This is a really awesome story. I really enjoyed watching the characters grow and use some intelligence. I also greatly enjoyed that you made Snape human instead of a caricature that too many stories do. I'm looking forward to the sequel.
SaiyaCat chapter 30 . 5/28
Hehehe so Cute
SaiyaCat chapter 17 . 5/28
Cool
gleefan2009 chapter 31 . 5/26
love it please write more
Beautifully written. Draco is not a favorite, but you have made him a sympathetic person with unseen depths. And who doesn't love Luna?
Millie chapter 11 . 5/24
Per your comment at the end of chap 10. One of the most famous love stories of all time was teenagers. Romeo & Juliet Other than that thanks for an author who realizes these are kids we're reading & writing about. If you're going to live for 150-200 years, why marry at 17? Never did make sense for the wizarding world.
Had a quiet(boring) hot afternoon free & decided to hit the FFN for something to read. Read summaries on the new stuff, ugh! After looking at a lot of authors' favorite lists, found RAGE again. It reads even better the second time around. Thanks for a great story
Kawisdom chapter 31 . 5/13
Thoroughly enjoyable and very well thought out version of events. You commented once that Snape is neither a monster nor a paragon. You've done a really good job depicting him as you see him. He and Harry have a good dynamic. Snape isn't all smushy, he shows his concern in pragmatic, useful ways (including looking into and learning methods of counselling his more troubled students, putting him at what, four jobs for one salary? I'd be way more bitter than he is!). You gave him a terrific foil in his Slytherin lawyer mate, who probably keeps Snape from sinking from bitterness into depression. I like Alex a lot, which isn't my common reaction to original character romantic partners. All too often, they're either MarySues or lack personality at all. You actually made up a character who's distinct in himself, matters to the plot AND who I can imagine living with Severus Snape.
I'm looking forward to reading the sequel and seeing Harry in his changed circumstances with this different core group of supporters. Watching him develop a cautious friendship with Draco is promising. Maybe he can avoid the Dark Mark in this AU.
Sugar0o chapter 31 . 5/6
i read this and pretty much just cracked up like no tomorrow for most of this fic! well done!
Harry can throw off the imperious cold. I guess in you AU he can’t.
seldombites chapter 31 . 4/22
I enjoyed this story. Thank you.
Bele chapter 31 . 3/6
Thank you for writing this story. on a side note, for not using a beta or spellchecker your writing is really good.