Reviews for Rage
CarolsSister chapter 12 . 5/15
Sounds like Percy has managed the impossible - being more boring than Professor Binns.
Vixen Uchiha chapter 31 . 5/12
Love be this. Thank you for this great work. Off to read the sequel. Can I get a list of the books you dropped hints at us to read please
You know, if you have to devote an entire chapter to explaining your story you haven't written a very good story! And you sure didn't.
How can you write a Harry Potter fanfiction and not know that it's Privet drive ant fucking private drive! Not sure I can read a second story of your nonsense.
Cedrics wand fell apart so voldie had no wand so how did he crucial Malfoy?
You dumbass, continence is being able to control your pissing and shutting. Lmao. I'm pretty sure you meant countenance. But Jesus Christ, thanks for the best laugh I've had today.
tomascatts chapter 18 . 5/5
That but about bullies stopping if you don't do anything is absolute bullshit. The only way to stop a bully is to fight back. You punch a bully back and they'll leave you alone, even if they kick your ass after you punch back. They'll leave you alone after that. It's the nature of a bully to pick on those who can't or won't stick up for themselves.
Huh! That's what my wife says about nuts.
Well if you're talking about boys falling in love at 14. -none of them. But girls? All of them.
With grammar like this it is really hard to believe you graduated high school, let alone college. Guess it's what happens when teachers worry about being social warriors rather than teachers.
Only idiots who are barely articulate express there selves by constantly using the word fuck.
Sigh...another writer who can't write Harry rebelling or being angry without just writing some form of "fuck" for several paragraphs.
aamlkb chapter 31 . 1/4
Thank goodness there’s a sequel. Please tell me it’s finished.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/26/2021
Exactly! That’s so smart of you? Who falls in love at fourteen? I see so many authors who have him soul bonded at 13 or 14 and your view is so much more sensible! I love your story!
Wolvie26 chapter 31 . 11/16/2021