Reviews for Rage
amsev chapter 1 . 5/13
Reading this story again. It sooo appeals to my inner, angry Har...

Wait. I have an inner angry Harry? That's just wrong. I'm female. Jung would have had a field day. Inner angry me! Inner angry me!

Okay. Enough psychoanalysis. I fooking love this story!
Um, Harry IS emancipated...right?
I has a sad. I almost wish I hadn't gotten so involved in this story since the sequel is incomplete. *sadness* Oh, and did I mention SADNESS?
Wow, it doesn't sound like you take any sort of pride in your work at all then. That's so sad!
atymer chapter 5 . 4/15
...declare yourself a teapot...
LOL into infinity...
Bronze chapter 1 . 4/8
It won't be long before the meddling old goat rapist summons Harry to his office to explain why he was so rude to everyone. That'll be followed by his telling Harry he'll still have to compete and he won't be happy when Harry does nothing to solve the riddle of the egg. It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't even bother to open it.
ImmortalFrog chapter 31 . 4/7
While this is a pretty good story, and well written, I definitely don't think it's a humorous one and therefore don't think it should be listed as Humor.
bkerrmom1 chapter 17 . 3/31
My list is very close to yours but I add Fudge in at #4 and switch places with #2 & #3.
Truly love the storyline !
LAB1 chapter 31 . 3/16
I have loved your story! Alex is my favorite character. Your Snape is very good and quite different than canon. A man doesn't go from hating a child because of his parents to suddenly being wise and explaining Sirius' lack of growth when it doesn't explain his own. If we take out the first few books, then he is an almost likeable character. Of course mainly it is Alex that smooths down the edges and makes him better.
it makes me want to spit to who the hell wants to marry someone who looks like there mother
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2020
So still barely an Acceptable? I thought harry usually got an A (where O is the top score)?
Just William chapter 31 . 11/21/2020
My only criticisms are the mistakes in spelling and wrong words used but as you have pointed out in your notes at the beginning of chapter 3 you don't have a beta and barely reread your work so mistakes will be common.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2020
Names a story as Rage and the fucktard puffs out in first half of a chapter. Great writing retard
User chapter 2 . 10/22/2020
I don’t normally review but a question: Have you read the books? Because Ron really isn’t that type of person.. he might not be flawless but he’s a fricking great and loyal friend- nice writing style tho for real
Readerjkr chapter 10 . 10/21/2020
This is one of the best Harry-does-his-own-thinking stories I’ve found on this site. Probably the best. Thank you.
1,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »