Reviews for Rage
seldombites chapter 31 . 4/22/2018
I enjoyed this story. Thank you.
Bele chapter 31 . 3/6/2018
Thank you for writing this story. on a side note, for not using a beta or spellchecker your writing is really good.
BeautifulBanian chapter 25 . 3/5/2018
Um...Harry's resistant to the Imperius, so why would he follow directions/commands that long?
Avidbookreader21 chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
I love your stories and your take on the characters. I really enjoyed your book recommendations in your story .Do you have any more on any genre I'm interested in reading anything and everything and loved reading blindness.
Hillmorrr chapter 31 . 2/17/2018
Interesting twists on a sometimes rather tired and repeated storyline. You did a really good job. Thanks for sharing!
Duchess-Aima chapter 14 . 2/9/2018
Well this got depressing very quickly...
Guest chapter 26 . 1/26/2018
Well.
I guess we must accept lack of realism and inconsistencies in favor of plot convenience.
I love how the venom of a magical snake whose single bite could kill a hundred men didn't inconvenience Wormtail in the least.
But I guess I should accept that with the same excuse I must with movies and television, namely, "it's in the script!" Or "it had to happen that way for later plot convenience." After all, if the dark lord can be aware of what is happening outside the cauldron within which he is submerged in a potion, then of course strong venom will only have a mild effect on its victim.
Vkw10 chapter 31 . 1/14/2018
I've enjoyed reading Rage this weekend. I like the way you portray Snape, honorable and concerned but not warm and cuddly. I also appreciate the way you portray Lily, Sirius, and James as ordinary teens. Lily is often portrayed as saintly, which makes her abrupt rejection of her best friend over a single insult rather jarring. Snape's description suggests that their friendship was slowly decaying before that incident as Lily made other friends while Snape, handicapped by being a not-outgoing half blood in Slytherin, did not. Thank you for writing.
IloveHeat chapter 31 . 12/31/2017
This is so good! I am off to check out the sequel Thank you!
Gregoron chapter 24 . 12/9/2017
I kind of thought laberinth would be found before the third task.
KaTee19 chapter 10 . 12/8/2017
I know I'm only part way through this story, but so glad about your decision to not give Harry a love interest. You're right, it goes against the story you are writing, and the character development of Harry, and I applaud you my friend. I shall carry on reading now.
Gregoron chapter 18 . 12/7/2017
Ok, you made Sirius a prick.

He was a bully in school I agree but if you go by their "real" characters and be all 'Snape is a misunderstood nice guy' pls remind yourself that not only had Sirius a traumatic childhood as well but that Snape was overall a selfish piece of shit. He bullyed studends, killed and tortured people and the one thing that made him switch to the light side was his obsession over Lily and his guilt for having caused her death (he was ok with her husband and son dieing and only wished that she would be spared) after that he behaved like shit and should have been nowhere near children.
The way he treated Harry while almost understandable was still inexcusible and the good things we know he did can be counted on the fingers of one person.

In my eyes his redemption in the last book, while sad and understandable just was not enough in the long run.

In comparison to him Sirius was almost a posterboy.
He never did think enough about what he did and was kind of an idiot but while I got bullyed in school and hate bullys I don't think he should have gone to prison, Snape on the other hand should have gone to prison for at least a good couple of years even if he turned around at the (very) end. How long before Toms fall did he turn again? A couple of months at best?

What he did in the second war against Tom was good in my book but before that he was...

One more thing:
"...that Snape had taken a huge hit in comparison to everyone else."
Are you for real. A fuck ton of people lost their homes and famalies and he took "a huge hit in comparison to everyone else."
Like wtf. Yes he lost the woman he loved (was obsessesed about and who rejected him) and was brandmarked as a death eater but this last part only applies to your story because in the original he deserved that fucking mark.

I will stop rambling now.
It is your AU so you can do what you want.
I really enjoy this story for the most part and I like a good writen Snape tho I prefer it if he still feels like the original Snape and not only because he insults Harry at every turn.
A World of Gray Clouds did a really good job on that in my opinion tho he is probably throwing a little to few insults around.

-Gregor

PS sorry for this, I am tired and exausted and should not have been so mean.

PPS were you ever with a psychiatrist and if so was it anything like this, because I was but I only ever have one hour at a time and also only one per week and let me tell you that is draining enough.
And I did not go through a trauma like Harry did, I could not even imagine him talking about this stuff for more than an hour without having a 'small' mental breakdown.
Gregoron chapter 17 . 12/7/2017
I can agree with your comment about flat characters but I would think that you would prefer umbitch over voldie then, because to me he is one of the most one dimensional villans and while Dolores is the worst kind of human scum she is in a way a far better villan than Tom.

Also I don't see why you would dislike Ginny (books) because while she is a fairly simple character she is only 'bad' if you actually belive her to have given Harry a love potion and if she did (no matter if it was just at first to draw his attention or all the way to the end of the last book) it would at least make her more complex (also kind of evil but that does not make her a bad character).

If you go by the movies i agree, because she had way to few scenes to even be considered a good sidecharacter.
-Gregor

Ps only my opinion, feel free to disagree
noxenrom chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
OOCness in all displayed characters. Hopefully it's just the first chapter.
Gregoron chapter 8 . 12/7/2017
Hermione was 15 and I think Victor was 17 but I am not sure on that one.

Hermiones Birthday is shortly after the beginning of the schoolyear which makes it so she is 12 for the most time of her first year and so on.

I'm not saying that you should have shipped them, just stating facts.

Good chapter overall btw.
1,100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »