Reviews for Rage
Matt chapter 2 . 9/20/2020
They are in a castle - built from stone - a thousand years old. Yet you're telling me it's so flimsy that the ceiling shakes when someone slams the door? Bull! Stone buildings do not shake when a door is slammed. If they did, they wouldn't last for a thousand years. You didn't think that through before you wrote it.
Jahara14 chapter 22 . 8/2/2020
Piers Anthony is one of my favorite authors of all time! He is creative, detailed, and prolific in his writing. Incarnations of Immortality is my favorite followed by the Blue Adapt books (whichever ones start with Split Infinity). Split Infinity was actually my first Piers Anthony book, followed by On a Pale Horse because the second book in the series was checked out of the library. The man is a genius writer and so totally undervalued. I am always so stoked when someone uses him, Tamora Pierce, or Chris D'Lacey in anything.
LifeFiction chapter 31 . 6/21/2020
This story was so good, I absolutely loved it! I can’t wait to read what happens in the sequel.
MollyMuffinHead chapter 31 . 6/18/2020
This was great. Enjoyed Snape's relationship with Harry and Alex. Really want to know what happens next. Are you going to finish the sequel?
jules3677 chapter 30 . 5/11/2020
Thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. Thought you started the story off at the perfect spot. You raised a lot of salient points with regard to child abuse and how these children react. Many people mistakenly believe one “gets over” the abuse, where you rightly use your Snape character to disprove such naive thinking. Impressed with your graveyard scene and the descriptive way you wrote the fight action and Harry’s effort to return Cedric’s body back to Hogwarts. The introduction of Alex into the story gave Harry an adult who he could openly trust and someone who could fight for him in the wizarding world. Many thanks for posting such an entertaining story.
Matt chapter 3 . 5/1/2020
Mistakes are common and to be expected? Not from anyone with a brain who actually cares about their readers.
Matt chapter 1 . 5/1/2020
Savoir is a french word meaning "to know". Why does Harry keep calling himself a savoir?
Matt chapter 1 . 5/1/2020
"Not waiting in a tent waiting to fight a fucking dragon."
Okay, first of all redundancy? Two waitings in a row. Should have been "standing in a trnt" or " sitting in a tent" to avoid using waiting twice. Second, what fight? Nobody expected him to fight the dragon. He was expected to get the golden egg. In order to get it he had to get around the dragon or trick the dragon.
Millie072 chapter 10 . 4/17/2020
Per your author notes: thank you thank you thank you!
NulledVoid chapter 1 . 4/7/2020
good
Guest chapter 9 . 3/13/2020
Just because we can see where you're taking us / going doesn't mean we won't enjoy reading about how you get us there or the circitous adventure on the way to the destination. After all, I read books many times over and I get different things from them every time.

Thank-you for sharing this journey with us,

TeaGrannie mcmlxiii
Guest chapter 9 . 3/8/2020
Eh, too aggressively pro-gay for me. I don't care either way about characters' sexual preferences but I do care when it's aggressively shoved in my face via author's notes.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2020
Awww man, this would have been a PERFECT Harry/Hermione fic! Why do people have to be prejudiced against Hermione?
DoraLupinTonks chapter 30 . 3/2/2020
I love it. this is awesome.
csheila chapter 31 . 2/1/2020