Reviews for Rage
Diana A chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
I enjoyed your story. I felt Harry was very just in his rage. It was wonderful that the mother dragon was able to understand and help Harry. I was glad to see Prof. Snape seemed to understand as well.
The story is good as is for a short-short or as the start of a new story. If it is a start, I look forward to the next update.
Thank You for the story.
carrie fischer chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
this is awesome! please keep up the good work!
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Lol, to bad Harry's rant was not in English. That was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
I always wondered if Harry's snake speak worked on dragons. I hope you write more soon, I can't wait to hear him tell off everyone in English this time.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Harry and Draco are adorablely sexy. I love them together! Lucius could help Harry along the way with his political clout, maybe free Sirius. He could then free Severus and other order members from Dumblemorts evil clutches.
Did you know Tom Fenton now plays Lucius in the movie Risen? Just something I found interesting.
I love this story and can't wait for more.

For Hermione, I like her paired with Viktor. Now before you sink that ship hear me out. He speaks 3 languages (Bulgarian at home, Norse or Swedish at school, and English). He's an internationally famous professional athlete IN HIS TEENS, while still a student. That there is why, in my opinion, he couldn't be a bumbling idiot. He shows intelligence, dedication, and ambition. All qualities our Hermione has in abundance. Yeah sure, he doesn't talk much...but put yourself in his shoes. He's a teenager from a foreign country who has dozens of girls vying for his attention only because he's famous. Then there's that cute smart girl in the library who doesn't care about his fame and he likes her. Of course he would be self-conscious about his accent. What normal guy wouldn't?
Hermione also became the most important person in his heart. They went to France to get Fleur's sister, yet they didn't get one of Viktor's family members, team members, or even a classmate. They got Hermione.
1,070 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72