Reviews for Rage
Fyrebird85 chapter 25 . 3/20/2019
Stupix, stupid Harry. All he had to do is take one step into the maze and then fire off red sparks. Rescue and disqualification. THAT is how you refuse to participate.
Fyrebird85 chapter 21 . 3/20/2019
Oh, I definitely want to hear the puppy story! I love these little domestic scenes between Severus and Alex.
Figure8Out chapter 26 . 3/15/2019
TWO FOUR SIX ATE
MOLDYSHORTS THE SECOND-RATE
Figure8Out chapter 19 . 3/15/2019
I would read it... But I recently got all-fucking-fourteen of the Wheel of Time books for Christmas AND I need to finish the Kingkiller series.
scyfly chapter 26 . 3/12/2019
the setup to get harry to the graveyard is stupid. he doesnt want to compete but instead of firing red sparks he went nearly to the end and try to wait it out. next his snake would have smelled (well tasted) moody(crouch)
EpicInsanity9 chapter 4 . 2/8/2019
Awe, I've read this. Dang. It's a great story, the grammar isn't bad, it's actually really good for fanfics, and the plot is, well, it's cliche but only in certain circles, so if you haven't read a "Harry snaps and now is being reasonable about his treatment" story then it is quite original. Good story, 9/10 would recommend. To people looking for a relaxing and nonmurdery HP fanfic, anyway. Well, relaxing is used lightly. In comparison to other stories, this one is good. Yeah. My bookly review.
EpicInsanity9 chapter 3 . 2/8/2019
No books were torn up though, right? Right? This isn't a laughing matter, Mr. Author, I swear if BCJ made some poor kid rip up his books... Oooh, just no.
EpicInsanity9 chapter 3 . 2/8/2019
You don't re-read your work? But you're writing what you enjoy reading, so rereading it usually makes for a good time! Unless you only wrote this to alleviate some angst, in which case it'd be a bad idea to open up the same can of beans you put all this effort into closing. If that makes sense.
EpicInsanity9 chapter 1 . 2/8/2019
Oh no. I'm cringing at that cake description there. Sad to say, had I not just read it, I might have tried it at some point in time, so thanks for warning me off of chili cake, hahaha.
kelwin chapter 31 . 1/21/2019
waw good fic. just can't wait for more as am loving it.
deathwearsblack chapter 1 . 1/20/2019
Please update when you can.
Mysterious-ana chapter 19 . 11/26/2018
omg portuguese literature being mentioned here im so happy being portuguese myself and seeing someone that know it because a lot of people sadly don't even know that portugal exict and think its spain
animeromance1972 chapter 5 . 11/17/2018
I never thought about how Harry straight out told Cedric about the dragons and how the Hufflepuff Hottie just told Harry to take a bath with the egg. WTF!
BlazeStryker chapter 25 . 11/11/2018
$%$%&$%*&&%(%&(.

Just R%&**&*&*((*().
Tirikindaro chapter 26 . 10/27/2018
Normally I wouldn't criticize anyone but this must be said. Your reasons for Cedric being there are weak. It was forced and considering your writing so far we both know you could do better.
1,100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »