Reviews for Nowhere to Run
Bob chapter 1 . 1/8/2019
Its ashamed Beckett never held up her part of the relationship or marriage
moonlightgal59 chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
Loved this! I really liked the way you showed each of their thoughts at the beginning and how they paralleled each other. So in character and appropriate to canon. Thank you for sharing your talents and keeping Castle "alive" for us.
remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I LOVE THIS

like I can't stop grinning about the fact that the first CAstle part was literally the same as the first Kate part
like he literally had the same thoughts she had oh my god that was so good I loved it

and then they got trapped in that elevator and had a talk
and god yes I need all the post 47 seconds fic where they have a talk and realise what went wrong and omg omg omg I love this very much yes yes yes I do omg

I love it

-Anja
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Just found you on FF. Love this one shot! Thanks for writing!
coffeeandhope chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Love it. The follow-up with Lanie & Alexis at the end is perfect. Thanks for another great fic!
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Great AU as usual!
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
I was so enjoyable. It made me very joyful.
Copop chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Haha, I love it :D

I was almost expecting Lanie and Alexis to have set this up somehow - even better that the electricity went out on its own at exactly the right moment :)
Deb838 chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Great story
SeannysMom chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
Very good and sweet story ! Thank you
Caskett-Fan-Always chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
Loved this:)
AleciaB chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
I liked it, like that you can see characters in a 3 dimensional way, can define little differences in characteristics. I was able to easily imagine it. Enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
Shena1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Gotta love a good "trapped in an elevator to air out the bad karma" story!
Lord of Kavaka chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Great one shot. I really liked how their evening were mirrored and how even when not entirely on the same page they still somewhat were. Thanks for writing and sharing with us.
iges2u chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Ah. That was really sweet! Like your story. :)