Reviews for Record-a-saurus
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Awwww this is adorable! Awesome story :)
jan canup chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
just an added note to first message. please always finish story and leave us hanging. thank you again
jan canup chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
just finished record-a saurus it was GREAT. i really liked your writing, but would like to read MORE of this story. i read a lot( i have over 200 2"note books of fanfiction stories) your writing i like, clean and down to earth. please keep up the good work. i have several of your stories.
naybaybay chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Aww that was super sweet :D
Ellen Outlaw chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Cute story. I loved it.
KB91 chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
This is seriously one of the most adorable stories I've ever read. Loved every bit of it. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Copop chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Oh, this is so fun :D

I love it! Such a genius idea.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
So very sweet

Caskett1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Omg this is AWESOME! So very cute and such a great idea. Refreshing really. Now I wish I worked in a toy store and someone would do this for me hahaha.

Amazing story, clever idea and great execution! Thank you! :D
sillylissy chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
this is so adorable! could we have some continuation, i'm curious about the fate of the dinosaur (among other things haha)
life's a mystery chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
very imaginative way for them to meet :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Ahhh! Thanks for sharing!
Trinity Everett chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
I meant to tell you this yesterday, but this was great. I love the way she thinks something with him wouldn't fit into her life, and then the more they use the T-Rex as their wingDino, the more open to it she becomes, until she realizes how much better things could be.
theputz913 chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
That was great! Any plans to continue with it?
alexaandra chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
This was sooo adorable Jenna, I really loved it! thanks so much for filling! :) :)