Reviews for seek each other
Scoutieout chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
I love that I found this in my inbox as the episode was airing on TNT. I love this alternative take on it.
Accidental.Nerd chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
I would really love to see where Cosmo ends up, I want to know more. Beautiful writing, thanks!
RPO-97 chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
so good!
janinsc chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
OMG. That was absolutely amazing. Excellent, excellent job.
13waysto47 chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Oh man, this was beautiful! I want to read it again and again. I love your writing so much and this is no exception.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! You always capture the characters so well. I know how much trouble you've had writing lately, but when you publish work it is always incredible. And if you wanted to make this into a multi-chapter I wouldn't be upset ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Awww... loved how Kate handled the baby. I can totally see this happening. I think she'd be great with kids/babies and I think they'd love her too. And Castle acted totally in character. Loved Martha too. Ha! She cracks me up. Hope to see more fics from you soon! Your stories are always a joy to read.
lb chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Wonderful. thanks for putting a smile on my face.
Meaghanxx chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
so lovely. you really have a beautiful flow with your writing. thank you.
jadedromantic13 chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Naw this was super cute! I love the way you write pre-Caskett Caskett, they're adorable and totally in character, and this fic was just... hopeful. And I've been having a really crappy week and this was what I needed so thank you.
dopeysac chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Awwwww, adorable story.
katicings chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
i love you, lmao. i promise to wrie a better review when i'm ... less ...un-sober, lol. 333
alexaandra chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
This was so lovely! thanks so much for filling :)
amazing. as always.