Reviews for seek each other
someheartslove chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
I so glad she told him it was not the only reason. I love it!,
The-KLF chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Awwww, this is angst-laced sweetness! I like it :-)
Ali chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
AH THIS IS SO GOOD
Omg
"That's not the only reason"
Omg I had to put my phone down for a sec and process that amazing line and this amazing fic
So simple, but so captivating
Thank you thank you!
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
How I've missed your writing and your stories! Thanks so much, this is wonderful!
new2castle chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Sweet and so hopeful. Beautifully written, as always.

I'm always happy to see an email in my inbox saying that you've written another story.
Operaluvr chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Kate's the baby whisperer! Love this story.
KB91 chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
What an interesting take on the episode. And SO good to see Kate admit that Josh isn't what she's looking for! Nicely done. :)
Kathryn Lee Duncan chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Very well written! Really enjoyed this story. Thank you.
Castlelover777 chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Thanks for this beautiful story! The timing is perfect, right after their kiss, when they both had to be thinking about the other constantly. Each seeing a possible future with the other while taking care of Cosmo. Wonderful story!
KrissaBelle7 chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Awww the feels man. Sure you wanna leave this as a oneshot? I'd love to read more of this..
muppet47 chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Oh, this captures so well that season three longing they had, how they both wanted each other so badly but couldn't quite admit it to themselves. You are such a lovely writer.
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Ahhhhhhhh! As i've already told you, i have missed this feeling i get when i finish one of your stories. i feel like anything is possible with these two. i loooove, love, love how you can feel how she's battling with herself the entire time, wanting to leave but wanting to be there more. And then when she opens up to Castle and you can feel his excitement and awe at seeing her like this...gahhh i love it so much.
you killed me with the ending, knowing they'll be there together in the morning with the baby :D
thanks for writing and sharing, babe 3
kimberlyannepossible chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
All i can day is yassss sooo goood! Your stories has always been amazing. I hope you can keep being inspired writing about these two characters. :)
caffinate-me chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Jenny, this perfection, and it's the little things that make it- how you describe Martha's skin and her pressing the ear plugs into Kate's hand. The way that Kate tells him but doesn't really tell him at the same time- so true to character, and how poor Castle is so frazzled but so in his element at the same time. Great job, I'm so happy I got the chance to read this story. :)
S chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Welcome Back ! It is so nice to have another amazing story from you !

You did a fantastic job of capturing the angst, the want, the longing and the promise of what's to come ... I loved every minute I spent reading this !

thanks so much for sharing

Sue