Reviews for seek each other
3rdfah chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Of course, always good to see anything from you. Here we can just feel the longing. We wonder how they can stop the inevitable. We know they won't.
eg321 chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Awwww...that was soooo good!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
I love this so much! You make the darkest angst and the sweetest fluff -I have no idea how you do it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Loved this! You really had me going in the beginning. Thought Kate was walking into Castle's loft to HIS crying baby (but not Kate's baby). Kills me to think he would have a baby with someone other than Kate.
Please write more stories! You don't do it enough!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Yes yes yes! "It's not the only reason". I loved this! Thank you.
CharacterDriven chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
"we'll be here when you wake up".
I see what you did there. ;-)
Sweet story.
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
I love their longing... :-)
Ilovetoread09 chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Beautifully written. Happy you filled this prompt.
Cute story! :)
jennkyle chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Another great story and happy castle Monday tell next time
CrimeGirl912 chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Could u continue this?
detectivekhoughtonb chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
YAYYYY!
First things first: I'M SO PROUD OF YOU.
Second: I loveeeeeee this story. You already know how much I love season three and (as much as I hate myself for it sometimes) the baby thing. The anticipation in this is just sooo delicious with her still being with Josh but having kissed Castle and pretending she doesn't know what that means even though she does and she's on the verge of being able to admit that to herself and to him is just HDSKDLAJSDHL SOOOO GOOD. I love everything about this time period and you captured their characters so perfectly...a true snapshot of their hearts and minds at this point in their story. I love it, Jenny, and I'm so glad you wrote it! You're a rockstar and all that jazz.
freeasabird14 chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Omg you need to update this truly amazing story. I really enjoyed it, and it's such a good idea to imagine what could've happened before they got together. Bravo!
eveningflares chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Oh I loved this. :)
Writtenincrayon chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
This is so beautifully written and lovely!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »