Reviews for The White Pawn
Spirit of the Night Owl chapter 25 . 7/18
I read comments for this fic and was afraid to start reading it...so I read the last chapter, figuring that, if it made me unhappy, I could just move on without investing any more time. I NEVER do this! It doesn't sound like something to hate you over, so...I might give it a go. Note though that you don't have it marked as complete...and I don't usually read fics that aren't finished. Sounds like you ARE done with it though.
Solapuddle chapter 25 . 7/11
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh that last chapter kills me! I totally agree that Draco would choose to leave and it all makes sense and is in character, but I need an epilogue! Of a sequel! SOMETHING.
Anyways, again you are amazing and your fan fictions get me through long days and nights looking after my newborn baby and for that I can’t thank you enough.
KingRewind chapter 25 . 7/8
Please please please tell me this story is going to be continued! It's so good! I've never read a time travel Drarry like this before and I am loving the twist you've put on things so much. I can't even tell you how invested I've become in this story in the short time since I started reading it (yesterday, actually... Yeah, I may have been binge reading, but who could blame me when it's a story this good?) Sincerely I hope that this story continues. Your writing style is one that I adore and I can't get over how well you write for every character. They're very convincing and true to canon. You've done brilliantly!
booh3932 chapter 25 . 5/25
AHHHH amazing! Absolutely amazing!
GingerHannah chapter 25 . 5/24
I love this story. Your attention to detail is amazing.
I can't actually believe you'll let Draco walk away though. I won't believe it until I see the next chapter.

Please, please update soon. I'm 100% hooked.
ultraclosetfan chapter 25 . 4/22
Thanks for all of your hard work on this, I've really enjoyed reading it this far! I thought Draco would stay and fight the good fight but his decision to leave sticks with his character. I'm curious to see how Narcissa and he will interact in the future.
Demon-night24 chapter 25 . 3/29
T.T...QWQ...TTWTT ... xqqqqqq! Yo queria un final
OccasionallySlytherin chapter 25 . 3/19
Very well done keeping Draco in character! I am quite intrigued with how the timeline has been changed. Will you write more? It has been so long!
kittyranma chapter 25 . 3/9
I can't wait for the next part.
doodlebugknits chapter 25 . 1/9
This is so great! I think it's perfect that Draco leaves, it certainly keeps him much more in character, and I think it's best for Harry too, to be able to do the rest without him, to grow up a bit without him as well. Can't wait for more!
Ilamay chapter 25 . 1/8
NOOOO! He can't leave, he can't leave Harry under Dumbledore with no help... Thanks for writing it. )
Whirlingmyst chapter 25 . 1/8
Love and cannot wait for more
SkyeMoor chapter 25 . 1/8
He did his part, shared the information he had.
(Besides, unless his part is going to be a spy (which is pretty much a death sentence unless you're Snape), he's kinda sorta more of a hindrance than a help).
Percy Ross Vulturi Uchiha chapter 25 . 1/6
Living the dream in America Woooho

Draco I always want to know were did Draco go expecific in America ?! They never tell I mean did he go to Washington Dc, Texas, NY or the most away of them Los Angeles!?

Were in America it's Draco Malfoy ?!
New theme for the new story
XD LOL !
Plucie chapter 25 . 1/6
I'm still loving this so much, honestly, you don't even know. I keep repeating myself over and over, but I don't have anything new to say... Sorry. Thank you so much for updating, I greatly enjoyed it!