Reviews for Playing Cops and Vloggers
Isa Labra Cullen chapter 1 . 6/14
Hello, thank you very much for allowing the translation of such a wonderful story.
finnpoe chapter 19 . 6/4
i'm not a harry potter fan but i am familiar with the references with how common they are, but i just rly am curious why you chose Albus Severus over James Sirius in their baby announcement. Thanks, and kindly answer me on your fb group if you may. I would like to remain anon. 3
A is for Angel chapter 20 . 5/13
Thank you for updating. I have truly enjoyed reading this story. I loved that it was different from all the other stories out there.
carxlsdiary chapter 3 . 5/9
Hello there!
I found your profile on one of my searches through this site and I just feel SO BLESSED right now. Seriously, in my years of reading fanfiction, I've never found anyone who not only wrote Beward fanfiction AND shipped Stucky. At least not on my language.
I think I'm in love.
Your story is just SO GOOD, I don't even know where to start.
You really got me with the Bucky Barnes inspired dress (Bucky Barnes is hands down my favorite character on both MCU and the comics) and then STUCKY. I just love Stucky so much.
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed the previous chapters, though. I couldn't wait to get to the next one, but I had to stop here because STUCKY.
I'm sorry bout this ridiculously long review with so much Stucky on it. I'll focus on the story now, promise.
So.
Cop Edward is one of my favorites. Tattooed Edward too.
Star Wars tattoo Cop Edward? THIS IS INSANELY HOT. And he's so... HE'S SO CHARMING I CAN'T EVEN.
I swear I swooned when Edward said that damn quote. I think this Edward will be the death of me.
And Bella being a vlogger, this is SO COOL.
I get all tingly when Bella and Edward kiss because it's so... Gah, I'm such a fangirl.
Well, I should end this here cause I really need to go to the next chapter, I'm so excited. I'm completely in love.
Thank you for writing and sharing this amazing story.
BellaTesoro chapter 20 . 5/4
This was a delightful story!
I've left you my thanks and thoughts along the way.
Thanks for sharing!
BellaTesoro chapter 18 . 5/4
Loved that they ended up on Ellen and that she had several rings specially designed for GeekaRella (with a little help from Edward) Well they ended up with a Disney wedding, very fitting. For Me, I would have loved Edward wearing the dress kilt get up Jamie did for the Outlander wedding and Claire's gray dress, but that's because I'm an Outlander geek. Oh and don't think I didn't notice Bella's "Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ..." from the last chapter.
BellaTesoro chapter 17 . 5/4
Wow, they were on the cover of Time Magazine too. It's good to see them, especially Edward, dealing with this traumatic event and staying in these aftermath moments end on.
BellaTesoro chapter 16 . 5/4
How dramatic! And I can just imagine the visuals of Bella turning toward the blast and what came after. Very moving chapter. Edward's real proposal was so sweet and I get why he'd want to marry his hero right now and waste no more time. This solves the social media black out for Edward now that he's not going to be on the police force any longer. So curious what he will do once he's healed enough to work again.
BellaTesoro chapter 15 . 5/4
I get that Bella's thing is her Vlog and how important it is to her but equally important is Edward's profession and quite honestly, I think Bella just should accept that she can't include him instead of making him feel guilty because she doesn't get the big deal. I wouldn't want to be in anyone's Vlog. When I was teaching, I'm retired now, I wouldn't even have my Facebook in my personal name because that's just could cause problems too.
Jake and Leah although wonderful pets to their first "parent" are annoying to the new one. Makes for fun times though. lol
BellaTesoro chapter 14 . 5/4
I loved Edward's moving in proposal and gift. He's such a geeky romantic and perfect for this Bella. Love his family too. And of course it's normal and a good thing that his parents want to help by providing one of their rentals for them. Sounds like a good place for them to start their relationship in.
BellaTesoro chapter 13 . 5/3
They're going to paint the house! But truthfully, as I said before, the boring color just needs all of Bella's colorful treasures from all her nerdy collections. Moving in already, it must be true love. Can't wait to see the cat and dog fight to come.
BellaTesoro chapter 12 . 5/3
What a way to meet the parents. Poor Edward being stabbed in the line of duty. And how funny is it that Esme knows Bella from her Vlogs and was upset with her various negative descriptions of her son. But Bella told Edward she loves him! And then he Han Solo'ed her...cute.
BellaTesoro chapter 11 . 5/3
This premiere scene was fun to read. So I was at the Water for Elephants premiere and I will tell you as a grown ass woman that I was/am I was totally freaking out when Rob walked out and spent 45 minutes in our crowd signing autographs and did I ever get a ton of pictures. So I think I know a little bit of what Bella is feeling here. And I'm going to do it again for Sam Heughan in a few months. Can "old" ladies be geeks? Or am I just an old fangirl? lol
BellaTesoro chapter 10 . 5/3
Best place ever, Disneyland and or Disney World. I live in Florida so we have instate pass holders. And I'm with Edward, the best is last, those fireworks are a spectacular ending to a fun day. Yay Edward for being open minded and going with it all. He's a keeper. (I'm a little afraid something is going to happen with him be outed in her social media world)
BellaTesoro chapter 9 . 5/3
Poor Edward getting his ass chewed by a Fugly little dog. Can't blame the man for not liking Jake. But I have a feeling these two will be fine with a cat who Bella doesn't like and a dog Edward could do without...and I'm wondering ahead just what their house would look like if they ever moved into together. Taupe with lots of fandom toys here and there to bring in some color...
2,760 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »