Reviews for Playing Cops and Vloggers
tulgarita chapter 20 . 11/15
Hi Kris! My name is Ana and I'm from Spain I just read the Spanish translation of this story and I want to thank you for give your permission. I love your writing, you're an amazing author. Greetings
Shikara65 chapter 20 . 11/12
Hi Kris! My name is Judit and I'm from Barcelona. I just read the Spanish translation of this story and I want to thank you for give your permission. I love your writing, you're an amazing author. Greetings from Catalunya.
Sony Bells chapter 1 . 10/25
I love this story! Thank you so much for allow its translation to Spanish. Greetings form México.
GoreLoverGirl69 chapter 1 . 10/22
LOL. It's off to a great start!
Wyrmie07 chapter 20 . 10/20
I think this is the most I have ever laughed during one of your stories. Thanks so much!
LilyChristensen chapter 20 . 10/20
I love it. You are such an amazing writer. Awesome. Wonderful. My vocabulary is limited without cussing but overall i really absolutely in love with the story! Thank you for writing them.
What a treat. The update was wonderful. I laughed so hard my abs got a work out. Thanks for that!
Ari chapter 20 . 10/9
Hi! I just finish the spanish translation, and I just want to thank you for allow the translation. I love the hole story, and the end is so loving.
You're amazing author.
Cheers from Costa Rica
isabellamasens chapter 15 . 10/8
“Bella, Edward had discovered, had a collection of life-sized standees that she occasionally left scattered around the house to scare him.” ...My Mom and I did this... With my Edward Cullen.
isabellamasens chapter 11 . 10/8
Famous five freebie list? It’s just Kristen Stewart x5.
isabellamasens chapter 3 . 10/8
They’re downright... adorable !
isabellamasens chapter 2 . 10/8
I adored The Last Bookstore when I went 3
isabellamasens chapter 1 . 10/8
I’m in love
thunnababy chapter 1 . 9/29
This is a return visit. I started this years ago and lost it somehow! LOL
Kksmum chapter 20 . 9/28
" Mother of dragon doesn't sound nearly as cool". Love it.
A truly great story. Been on my reading list for a while and so glad I finished it in 2 days.
I have read nearly all your stuff now. You are an awesome writer. Hugs. And thanks.
2,711 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »