Reviews for Zwei-Handlers
It's been nine months since last update... I'm so sorry, just can't resist.
FicMaster1o6 chapter 12 . 1/7
"sometimes it made. a period arrive too early"

top quality pun. had me laughing like an idiot at 8am on a Sunday when everyone else was sleeping
TobiTheVeryBest chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
Wow, that clever lil cameo
TobiTheVeryBest chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
You sick bastard! How do you make me hate and love this story for mocking the show?!
hunter81095 chapter 32 . 11/7/2017
So, this story is pretty great.

It's an odd conglomeration of Humor, Adventure, Romance, Drama, and small amounts of Angst, but it somehow works really well.

Granted, I really want you to get to the point where Jaune and Nora kiss, but you're making it as hilarious as possible before it gets there.

I really look forward to that part though.
hunter81095 chapter 30 . 11/7/2017
" Cinder was coming for them,"

No Jaune. Cinder is coming only for you.
Bruh chapter 6 . 10/4/2017
"Jaune,im a fucking murderer lol"poli dosnt give two shits bout stating that to her "little brother that she cares about",also edgy,edgy,oh society is oppressive i hate my parents for stupid fucking reasons,i kill people cuz it feelz gud lol.

"Oki dokey"jaune is unfazed and borderline ignoring the fact that his sister has become a fucking time hes sees her in ages,and completely accepting the fact that she nearly killed his friend and has killed other people too.

I feel that this was incredibly rushed and forced,you dont just change the entirety of a characters backstory in a single chapter man,let alone in such a short one,and ever so you made Neo,one of the simplest,likeable,easy characters into an overcomplicated,edgy,society rebel,and have turned her into an overcomplicated mess.

All you had to do,was make her appear,make her leave,and make her nervous about actually telling jaune about her lifestyle,while jaune is left to his own suspisions,no need for the rush,as im sure theyd meet again.

Hell if not that then im willing to say ANYTHING would have been better than what you fucking did to her.
Disturbed911 chapter 23 . 9/28/2017
I am really hoping we can drop the Arkos drama soon and the romance I came here for will begin. That's not to say this isn't very interesting, because it is, but your wonderfully written comedy is only half the reason Im reading this. I want my romance lol
blaiseingfire chapter 32 . 8/29/2017
Just the image of RWBY chasing Glynda because she took Zwei is worth a 10:10
yomunot chapter 7 . 8/29/2017
oh cliffhanger
yomunot chapter 5 . 8/28/2017
Hell yea
yomunot chapter 4 . 8/27/2017
stg his older sister is going to be Neo, I'm calling it
yomunot chapter 4 . 8/27/2017
hm, so zwei-handlers can also translate to two-handlers; nice, the title is a pun and an actual description of the story
yomunot chapter 3 . 8/27/2017
no that explanation on how Arkos may not have worked out is legitimate
yomunot chapter 2 . 8/27/2017
the ozpin bit got me, thought you broke the flow by including a midchapter an for a second