Reviews for Zwei-Handlers
Bruh chapter 6 . 10/4
"Jaune,im a fucking murderer lol"poli dosnt give two shits bout stating that to her "little brother that she cares about",also edgy,edgy,oh society is oppressive i hate my parents for stupid fucking reasons,i kill people cuz it feelz gud lol.

"Oki dokey"jaune is unfazed and borderline ignoring the fact that his sister has become a fucking time hes sees her in ages,and completely accepting the fact that she nearly killed his friend and has killed other people too.

I feel that this was incredibly rushed and forced,you dont just change the entirety of a characters backstory in a single chapter man,let alone in such a short one,and ever so you made Neo,one of the simplest,likeable,easy characters into an overcomplicated,edgy,society rebel,and have turned her into an overcomplicated mess.

All you had to do,was make her appear,make her leave,and make her nervous about actually telling jaune about her lifestyle,while jaune is left to his own suspisions,no need for the rush,as im sure theyd meet again.

Hell if not that then im willing to say ANYTHING would have been better than what you fucking did to her.
Disturbed911 chapter 23 . 9/28
I am really hoping we can drop the Arkos drama soon and the romance I came here for will begin. That's not to say this isn't very interesting, because it is, but your wonderfully written comedy is only half the reason Im reading this. I want my romance lol
blaiseingfire chapter 32 . 8/29
Just the image of RWBY chasing Glynda because she took Zwei is worth a 10:10
yomunot chapter 7 . 8/29
oh cliffhanger
yomunot chapter 5 . 8/28
Hell yea
yomunot chapter 4 . 8/27
stg his older sister is going to be Neo, I'm calling it
yomunot chapter 4 . 8/27
hm, so zwei-handlers can also translate to two-handlers; nice, the title is a pun and an actual description of the story
yomunot chapter 3 . 8/27
no that explanation on how Arkos may not have worked out is legitimate
yomunot chapter 2 . 8/27
the ozpin bit got me, thought you broke the flow by including a midchapter an for a second
That guy chapter 32 . 8/21
Yesss

This should sustain me...
Gabriel H. Sapphire chapter 32 . 8/22
SUPER SMASH DOGGO BRAWL
hirshja chapter 32 . 8/21
What's better then a gungan? Literally everything. I hate jarjar.
Bookfisher chapter 32 . 8/21
I loved the epic fight description between Pyrrha and Adam
LEN NARD chapter 32 . 8/21
what's better than a gun-gun? Frecles, wealding a sword-sword with a dumb AI named Vick.
GamerSwagnamite chapter 32 . 8/20
You know what's better than a gun-gun? Gun