Reviews for Cage Match
pherman015 chapter 1 . 4/22
I'm with the others, please finish
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
Wish you'd finish this! Lots of people here want to know what is happening! Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2019
So sad there's no second chapter to this. I really enjoyed reading the first chapter.
JayJayNicolaB chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
What happened to part two? I need to know how this ends!
CC chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
omgggg I wish you would continue this, it's super funny and I absolutely love it!
Mitana chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
Any plans to finish this?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Since you have apparently abandoned this story, I now have, too. Too bad, it was really funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Since this story is supposed to be a 2 part, & & & it's been over 7 months since you posted chapter 1, I am assuming you have abandoned it. It's too bad, because it seems like a funny story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
It's been so many months since you posted this. It's really funny & a lot of us are enjoying it. At this point, I can only assume you've abandoned it, which is a shame.
NYAZ chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
I hope you plan to finish this fic. It is so funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Seriously, I need to read part 2 of this. Oh god, you have no idea...
chezchuckles chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
where is part twoooooo omw molly this is hilarious, it is SO HILARIOUS and all that naked chest and bicep whoo boy
Razgriz Ace chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Oh my god. This is wonderfully scandalous. I can't get wait for part 2.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
THIS MUST BE A MIRACLE DAY

FIRST THE POSSIBILITYOFMAGIC (an author in ff) WROTE A CASRLE DIC AFTER SO LONG

AND NOW

YOUUUUUUUUUUU ALSO WROTE A FICCCC

OMGGGGGGG

AND YESSSSSSSSS WHAT IS GOING ONNNN. CASTLE IN HABDCUFFEDD NAKEDDDDDDD (OKAY WITH BOXER. SLIGHTLY TIGHT BOXER, WHICH MAKING IT PERFECT) AND THEN BECKETTTTTT IS ALSO THEREEEEEEE. DONT BE SHY, BECKETT, JUST OGLE HIM.

AND ESPO AND RYAN (SNICKERING RYAN IS THE BEST)

AIIIIIEEEEEEE NEXT CHAPTER PLEAAASSSEEEEE

OMG OMG YESSSSSSSSS FICCCCCSSSSSSS

GOOOOOOOOD CASTLE FICCCCSSSSSSS.

MUPPETTTTTY, I MISS YOUR WRITINGGGGGGG

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH CASTLE AND BECKETT MUPPET47'S VERSION! *DRAWING HEARTS OVER YOUR WRITING*
Arraydesign chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
This is hysterically funny...and dead on in character for these two at this point. Hooray! Fun read!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »