Reviews for Legolas' Bane
Reading Ella chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
*giggle* The thought of elves with their perfect hair having electricity problems is pretty funny. They seem so high and mighty but maybe they are just like us.
warrior of worlds chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
well you convinced me to reveiw so here we go!

i like how his hair stands up!lol its just a funny sight! and i think you ended it pretty well

its not supposed to be a long story so you really don't need to go into details...so yeah i liked it
Adar chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
yes the ever annoying hair rebellion. Mine does this on ocasion too. :)
tansy1354 chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Nice little story which I'm sure a lot of us can relate too and interesting way to finish it. I think it was nice to heap some stuff on Glorfindel as he is always shown as someone who is always in charge in most fan fiction.

Keep up the good work.
websterans chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Now that's a funny mental image...
Thanks
Deana chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
LOL! I can picture Legolas with his hair sticking out everywhere! LOL! Funny!
Lamoo chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
hehe, that chapie was cool. Poor Leggie and his acursed hair, it is lovley but must really piss the poor elfie off. that was really cute, any chance of a sequal? well done, great ficcy

Love Lamoo
RonethDragon Tiamat chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
very funny. i can just imagine poor Legolas trying to deal with that hair...i've got long hair too, so i can sympathize. while laughing my ass off at the image.
JazzMind chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
*gargles* I love it. I like your ending actually. Most of the time I like to end mine with a flash of humor, but you have that all through yours, so of course it feels unfinished, even though it isn't. I _loved_ this!
Paige Darke chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
*laughs*

I love the image you had, of Celeborn and Galadriel sitting side-by-side, batting away each other's hair while trying to be serene and regal. Had me smiling all day.

Paige
White Wolf1 chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
How cute and how original. I was trying really hard to picture Legolas with his hair full of electricity. :o)
roadkill-writer chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
Love it. Not many people can make things funny without angst or slash and still keep the reader related, and to make it proper short-story style seals your place as a master of Fanfics. Keep writing things like this, they're cracking me up, and, I should hope, anyone else who chances across you. I'm going to go through all your stories now and read as many as possible.

Cheers,

Sophia
nev chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
oh my gosh that was sooooo funny! the thought of Legolas' hair it...it! IT"S HILARIOUS!MWAHAHAHA!
Sprite Figwit's Fangirl chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
*Gives SkyFire an elfie cookie for her wonderful fic*

Sprite
Ngia chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Wonderful! LOL! Static electricity, I love this idea, and I feel sincerely sorry for our precious elves. I know how it feels to have one's hair like a living magnet, especially during science fair at high school, that huge static ball you touch, which makes your hair balloon. Is one scarey object. Especially when the instructor says 'Don't take your hand away from it, you'll get electrocuted'. Aw yeah. It makes you feel so very safe.