Reviews for Sorrow's Pain Extras
Berrybanana05 chapter 21 . 4/22
Please continue these, they are simply amazing!
Please write more. I love the characters and often wish I was in Sorrow's place since Loki was my first Marvel crush. Keep up the great writing!
Indelixer chapter 17 . 12/10/2016
Hey SBK! I love your writing
You'require the only good fanfiction I love right now, I'm even fucking up my exams bcs I just can't stop imagining Loki :')

How old are you?
Guest chapter 20 . 11/16/2016
Please continue :)
JLBriggs chapter 21 . 11/3/2016
So I binge-read the entirety of Sorrows Pain and LOVE IT. Then when I saw there was more I was so freaking excited... it was kind of scary. Lol Actually I need to go back and review because I forgot in my hurry to read this stuff. I love EVERYTHING that you've written. My 2 favorites were "Too Familiar" where they forget each other, and the one where they're with the Avengers and Sorrow is trapped in her nightmare. (I forget the title...) I would LOVE it if you expanded on both of them. Like a lot. I want to know why they were on Midgard, how did the Avengers react to Loki, how long was it before Sorrow won them over? How did she get trapped? How does Loki save her? I need MORE! Same with Too Familiar. I want to know how they discover their memories. Does it change anything for their relationship? I just want to know how it ends.
The only other thing I wanted to ask was about the timeline. The chapters seemed to jump around, which is fine, I just wanted to clarify a few things. It seems like they were courting for a while (Loki tried to back out once where she nearly died, then in another chapter he proposed), then married for a few years, working out the kinks in their relationship. Then Loki started acting the Prince more so Sorrow was left alone... until he got the grand idea to take her with him. So they have some adventures together. This is where it gets fuzzy. Where do the miscarriages fit in? I take it there were 3? Why? Was it Loki or was it because they were trying to bring Death (Hel) to life? Were Hela and Fenrir alive when they went to Midgard? Also, when did Loki and Thor get lost for 20 years? Was it before Hela or after the 3rd child? Were their children grown? I know this is a ton of questions, and possibly none of these plots are meant to intersect, more drabbles than a full story, but I had to ask. Its been quite a few months since you've posted, so I'm not holding my breath, but maybe this will inspire you a little and you'll write some more! Thanks!
Smauglock chapter 21 . 8/12/2016
Okay I've just finished chapter 21. PLEASE WRITE MORE! Your writing is amazing and you portray Loki and sorrow and all characters perfectly.
Never stop writing.
Smauglock chapter 19 . 8/12/2016
What wonderful little extra chapters from the main story. Really well written, well done. With Loki being my first and foremost most fictional crush, chapter 18 is my favourite so far; I have yet to read the other chapters. Don't stop writing :)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/11/2016
Yes, definitely continue! This is a cool storyline!
Doclover chapter 21 . 7/4/2016
I loved it plz update soon
FallenAesirPrince chapter 21 . 6/28/2016
I love this chapter _ It's so sweet, and well written!
Anonymous1662 chapter 21 . 6/27/2016
I loved this one!
MariadeSanctos chapter 21 . 6/25/2016
Beautiful, simply beautiful.
Queen Martha Pond chapter 21 . 6/25/2016
This is so beautiful. The change made in Asgard because of Sorrow must be so pleasing to her, and a change well needed. It made me cry at the end with her relief, brilliant job.
Black Eclipsed Soul chapter 20 . 6/21/2016
Thank you so much for these stories! I really fell in love with sorrow and your loki and I adore that you have continued to write them 3 and yes please continue
Guest chapter 20 . 6/20/2016
I really like this idea! Keep going! :)