Reviews for What are friends for?
Hinami00 chapter 1 . 4/21
I'm sorry, I'm not saying I hate your fanfic, but sadly, it's too OOC. The way you portray Mari just didn't sit well with me, and Adrien's scepticism about his dad was justifiable, but I think it was too extreme. Sorry. Great job though, I like your style of writing, it's just that they're a bit too OOC for my taste.
KnellaLuna chapter 38 . 4/17
it was good, but I think you made Mari and Adrien way ooc with the amount of swearing and behavior. however it was interesting to see that side of them explored.
Oh loved it thankyou!
megan chapter 38 . 4/2
absolutly loved the read and how you wrote the reveal of their superhero side to each other any squeals?
gamersweetheart chapter 1 . 4/2
I don’t know how many times I’ve read this but I love it
LilithRisen chapter 21 . 1/30
And we’ve come full Mari Love Spell TM circle
LilithRisen chapter 17 . 1/30
“You’re getting married”
I mean sure but you’re also Papillon and I feel like that’s going to make the holidays a bit awkward but okay
PrettyChiisy2 chapter 25 . 1/25
The part when Gabriel accidentally interrupted them is so hilarious I laughed very loudly, and when I read the final sentence of the chapter I was already in tears, LMAO
Julissa Vaca chapter 1 . 1/24
Omg I got so hooked I read 27 chapters my first sitting
Cuteee loveee. Thanks for sharing this great story
IAmTheQueenOfMe chapter 38 . 12/30/2017
Well written and highly engaging! I enjoyed that Marinette and Adrien also didn’t get too OOC. And having them not have to deal with Hawkmoth during their trip was a nice change from the usual travel fic that is written.
TaimmyJ chapter 38 . 12/7/2017
This was so good! Plagg was so funny too!
sanasings chapter 38 . 12/2/2017
Loved this so much!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2017
XD! The teacher tho. I love her lines.
HH chapter 21 . 11/7/2017