Reviews for Unfading
teragram143 chapter 26 . 3/12
Wow I love this book so much! I started reading Friday night and have been obsessed with finishing it. I love what you have done with the plot and the characters. I can’t wait till the sequel which will hopefully come sometime soon! I will just have to read your other fanfics to please me till then.
myimagination2012 chapter 25 . 12/8/2017
The trial was AMAZING. Though i hate Marcus. Should have punched him.
myimagination2012 chapter 13 . 12/8/2017
Thabk god he FINALLY came to his senses.
Stripesandstarlights chapter 27 . 11/26/2017
I’d love a sequel, Alex is awesome so I really want to know how’d her and Tris would got together. Also, you have a really good imagination, so who wouldn’t want to read through more of your writing?
Talia chapter 27 . 11/12/2017
I’d like to see a little more fluff between Eric and Alex. Don’t get me wrong the ending was great but I think you can add more to where you left off, like what does this mean for Eric exactly, or does he want more in their relationship, so I’d love to see a sequel!
Classybird chapter 27 . 11/11/2017
I would love to see some fluffy snippets from their life together. BTW, I love the detail you put into the replacement for the faction system. It was a great read.
Jane chapter 28 . 10/29/2017
What a wonderful story you have written! Consistently good, excellent plot development and characters. Though I have read the outtakes, I myself prefer this story without them. It leaves a little more to the imagination of the reader. Also - even if it would leave a tearing emotional black hole - Alex dying whilst saving her world, would have been a powerful ending. But I can appreciate your current ending as well :)

I'd say leave it like this. Don't do a sequel. The story wrapped up nicely, a sequel would risk dragging it out for too long.
Mrs Godric Northman chapter 28 . 10/21/2017
I have just finished this story after completely binge reading it. To the point i've been late for work. It's been the last thing at night and first thing in the morning. Please do a sequel. You are such a fantastic writer.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/22/2017
This story was absolutely amazing and I was hooked! A sequel would be fantastic, you are a very gifted writer, and I can't wait to read more from you :)
Kaitlin15 chapter 28 . 5/21/2017
HI! I just binged this who story and saying I love it is just not enough. I personally would love to see a sequel maybe twerking the divergent story. Alex could help push Four and Tris together? She could help Tris through her initiation they have a lot to relate to each other. Of course you should keep the Alex and Eric relationship going as well I'm sure there would be ups and downs in their relationship and in Dauntless. Thats my suggestion do with it what you will.
kuppcake chapter 28 . 5/17/2017
Definitely yes to a sequel. I would love to read more about Alex and Eric in any form lol. Whether you follow canon a bit or do your own thing I'd be okay . You did so well with original storylines so I wouldn't mind more.
DracoMalfoysSecretWife chapter 28 . 5/14/2017
KEEP GOING OMG I JUST FOUND THIS STORY AND ITS amazing. Simply amazing. The way you completely incorporated all aspects of divergent into your own story line and original character is fantastic. I do hope you're definitely go through with a sequel, and what ever you decide to do I will most definitely read, no doubt about that. I do have a slight inkling of a preference of doing divergent and the fluff but I will still read whatever you choose to write because you're work is simply beautiful. Hope to hear more soon!
DivergentForever chapter 26 . 5/14/2017
Okay. I have been bingeing this to the point where it's probably unhealthy. I fell in love with Alex and loved how her and Eric's relationship was portrayed. You are an amazing amazing writer and I am in awe over the emotional ride you managed to put me through. I BAWLED when I thought she was dead. I could not stop crying. I'm not even sure I've ever cried that hard reading before. So, I commend you for being able to pull strings like that and thank you for keeping her alive in the end. I am truly blown away by this story and have to say it is one of the best, if not the best, fan fictions I have ever read. Very well done!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/12/2017
i would love to read a sequel containing some fluff between alex and eric. Hope you consider it
RWRF chapter 28 . 5/5/2017
I Know there should be one