Reviews for Divide By Zero
Therealreal chapter 11 . 1/18
Amazing story, hope for more soon
CrazyxEnigma chapter 11 . 11/1/2022
I enjoyed this quite a bit, this a great take on the SS, a broken chem- addicted mercenary that has seemingly given up on finding his son. The slow burn between Daye and Cait is well done as is his bromance with Mac. I'm looking forward to when this trio start interacting regularly. The snark will be legendary.
darienqmk chapter 11 . 10/26/2022
Good shit
Trey of the rebellion chapter 11 . 10/23/2022
I didn't expect to see an update of this! But good show! I can tell things of evolved for you a lot. Looking forward to the next one!
Jaro45 chapter 11 . 10/22/2022
Not trying to push you to write this, just thinking out loud.

Bunker Hill is a stones throw away from the USS Constitution. Iff'en Daye and Cait got caught up in the whole conscription mess I can just see him playing it straight, Cait looking at him funnier than usual. Daye all proud to help such a noble endeavor, having a blast and throwing out pirate lingo.

Just imagine: Daye with a broadsider. 'nuff said.
Starimus Prime chapter 11 . 10/22/2022
Daayyye what the fuck duuuude XD
I'm so excited or the next chapter ahaha
Memese chapter 10 . 9/22/2022
Rip Blinkey. But on a side note, this story is great! Loving every bit of it.
Nirvash77 chapter 10 . 10/4/2021
Love this absolutely hilarious fucking story! KEEP IT UP WHEN YOU CAN!
Therealreal chapter 10 . 4/28/2021
Great story. I loved reading what you have so far and can’t wait for more!
Trey of the rebellion chapter 10 . 4/23/2021
Ha! Daye is kind of a dick
YoungConductor chapter 10 . 4/22/2021
Yo I was just thinking about this story, had to redownload Fallout 4. Cait is gonna flip shit when it the cat finally out of the bag in terms of Daye's origins. Something tells me Mac might be the one to reveal that particular secret. Looking forward to the confrontation with the Boss. You've written the absurdity of Fallout 4 raiders so well that I know that scene is gonna be legendary. Good shit
YoungConductor chapter 9 . 1/10/2021
God you're so good at writing snappy dialogue. I loved the exchange between Ronald and Daye, I actually laughed my ass off but that might just be because I've been drinking straight from a handle of rum. Apparently you're also good at writing reviews for yourself-I didn't even know that was possible. Anyways, keep up the great work. It really is great. And stay strong during these trying times.
Trey of the rebellion chapter 9 . 12/2/2020
This is a good story. Glad I was looking through my friends favorites list and saw it
Baz4 chapter 9 . 11/9/2020
Oh good, its back
Peterpiperrr chapter 8 . 4/21/2020
Spoiler Warning fellas

Soo, it's been a while since anyone commented and I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm not really one for block comments(or comments at all) but I figured I'd make this the exception.

Your version of M!SS is probably the best one I've read. He's an asshole and a dick and he's fantastic. you've made him likeable enough to be endearing yet with more flaws than chems in his veins. the impression is given that he's trying(which I thought you pulled off really well). which makes fantastic sense. Its not that I don't like the "perfect" or "good guy" sole survivor, but I always feel like either I missed the part with their mental break-down or they just take everything in stride. The SS went through a traumatic experience and it should reflect on him.

Daye should be fucked up it makes sense. what makes even more sense is what you did with Cait. again, love what you did. she should be a total bitch because that's where she came from. And I think you executed her trying and failing to pick up Daye really well. Not horribly cheesy or well...self-inserty, but it felt real. The characters remained true and the dialogue was great. I can't remember if the build-up was super good, but I was definitely attached enough to care.

I haven't really formed an opinion on Hancock and Macready yet. But I do like what you're doing with them. The scarred mercenary makes way more sense than the one popping jokes as he's mowing down hundreds of raiders. Again, good choice. And well... Hancock. you did him justice what else can I say? I think you stayed true to the character, but I always had a hard time getting the ruthless drug addicted mayor suddenly turning goody two shoes. I'd like to see where he goes.

I could rant for a long time about this story, but I'll cut it short here. This feels pretty weird already.

The whole point of this was to just say thanks for the cool story. I don't know if you're continuing it or not, but I'm happy with what I got. I hope you can use the skills you obviously have for something big.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »