Reviews for Explode
Suigetsu214 chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Oh my gosh, that was hilarious! XD Of corse Date's methods to wooing Rukia have to be as over the top to match his inflated ego, anything less might have been considered out of character. I really like the idea of the story and enjoyed the conversations between Kojuro and Kasuga, too bad this is only a one shot, I would have loved to see more on this. Anyway, nicely done.
kutsky chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Oh my this is awesome! You don't know how I wish it were longer lol. Ever since you wrote the Hakuouki cross over I was hoping you would do one with Sengoku Basara and you did! Its always awesome to check through your account and see that you have updated something or posted something new, I always look foward to it so Thank You _
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
yeessshhh... me too, i can't wait forthe wedding party or nigth. ahhh... how i missed your story so much. rukiaxdate... ahhh... what a story :))
please write more rukixmale xover. that will make my day...
hopelessromantic chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
i'm glad you returned! it feels as if it had been far too long. and with a rukia fic nonetheless. i love it!
Potato chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Very interesting story. I loved your pacing, and despite my limited knowledge of characters other than Rukia I was pleasantly supprised that I could still follow the story.

This is well written. Excellent job!