Reviews for Crescent Melody
Kimi Lowe chapter 2 . 5/15
Love the story. Can't wait for more.
Fang480 chapter 2 . 12/21/2016
Are you gonna update this? Or is it dead? I relly like the story alot and wish you would continue it.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
Would love to see where this story goes next
ChaosDragon25 chapter 2 . 9/29/2016
This has only two chapters but i can already tell it is the beginning to something magnificent. I do hope this has not been forgotten since its been a little under six months since your last update.I eagerly await your continuation of this story.
Super MKatR chapter 2 . 7/8/2016
Wow, please keep this one coming. so very interesting. kudos.
ORKCHILD chapter 2 . 5/27/2016
Loverly, more, more
PJandLGequalsLove chapter 2 . 5/19/2016
Very interesting please update soon
thewolf74 chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
I hope that Harry and Luna remain close as they grow up. I hope that Sirius and Remus are ok. Please update soon...
sjrodgers23 chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
hopefully he will catch up to sirius before he goes out to find peter, thank you
MyCatHasNoFleas chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
I like it! I do have a question, though: How can Augusta Longbottom be proxy regent for House Lovegood until Neville comes of age? Shouldn't she be proxy regent of House Longbottom?
geetac chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
Sad
white collar black wolf chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
Liked it
Fairygirl34 chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
I'd like to see where this goes.
Inumiru chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
So, know its AU and all that...but Severus wouldn't be the bat of the dungeons for a while (Since he doesn't start teaching till after Voldie goes poof) also, the Longbottoms were attacked a few days after Voldie goes poof...
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
love this story so far thank you thanks to Severus Harry should have a good childhood, Now if only he does not mistreat Harry when he starts Hogwarts. Severus should spend some time before Hogwarts to visit and get to know Harry. If he has to mistreat Garry at school so as not to blow his cover. He needs to explain to Harry that it is not personal that it is a cover for Harrys protection. That he has nothing against Harry and that he likes him .