Reviews for My Angel In The Centerfold
sybil 013 chapter 5 . 2/26/2020
Oh gopd , redneck music..they are always "Lying, Dying, or Cryin"...lol
sybil 013 chapter 1 . 2/25/2020
well, fuck this and fuch that...Also fuck, fuckity fuck and not to foprget Fuck it!...I hopeI've covered it if not then fuck it. I guess Miranda had the ned to expess herself as crude as she could? What the fuck it could be worse.
Arial Wolf chapter 30 . 12/8/2019
Totally fricking awesome bloody brilliant thank you for this amazing tale of awesomeness
sybil 013 chapter 22 . 11/5/2019
I couldn't imagine a relationship working between these two ever, they fight in every chapter and then have to painfully make up ...too much drama , too much stress and a waste of time. I have become tired just reading their hardships and traumas.
GlitteryKittenHideout chapter 30 . 11/4/2018
Thank you for this wonderful story !
Beryl42 chapter 30 . 10/15/2018
This was an enjoyable AU with Andy as an actress, and an equal to Miranda. Nicely done, thanks.
Torie20MD chapter 30 . 8/2/2018
Good story. Not sure if some of the language used matches what Miranda Priestly would say but good story line.
Rica Moreno Guarnes chapter 17 . 5/7/2018
Wow I think this chapter was my favorite..
The first few chapter it was kind of hard about Miranda cause Miranda didn't say "Shit" Fuck" ..
But in this chapter I almost forget that issue.
his-red-head chapter 30 . 1/29/2018
This fic is gold. I really enjoyed it. Great job, keep up the good work!
Yaplu2pseudo chapter 30 . 8/27/2017
i love it ! thank you for sharing this great story
IamElaine chapter 30 . 7/11/2017
I love it. Thanks for sharing it with us
SarahTaylorTam chapter 30 . 4/28/2017
Great story always like a strong confident Andy to go along side miranda. Keep up the good work.
Misha20 chapter 14 . 3/15/2017
I started reading this story and could not and cannot put it down.
By chapter 10 I was anxious and breathless in anticipation of our leads coming together. I look forward to the rest of the chapters hoping you will soon release us from this angst.
Well done so far!
theruinedcastle chapter 30 . 12/20/2016
I can't believe this is over! This has been such a wild, wonderful story, and I'm so glad they've reached such a happy place in their lives. Thank you so much for writing and sharing with us!
sybil 013 chapter 30 . 12/4/2016
Thank you for another beautiful story