Reviews for My Angel In The Centerfold
theruinedcastle chapter 28 . 10/18/2016
Wonderful chapter. Sweet and hot and romantic. Thank you.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/17/2016
So sweet! Is this the end? :'(
Noddybobble chapter 28 . 10/17/2016
Aww so romantic and sexy. Thank you.
sybil 013 chapter 27 . 10/4/2016
Thank you for a wonderful story..I look forward to others from your fine hand.
badonkadonk97 chapter 27 . 9/30/2016
Glad Jacqueline was not able to come between them. Love Miranda giving up everything to be with Andy.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/30/2016
Beautiful. Thank you.
jibbsfanatic93 chapter 27 . 9/29/2016
OMG this is my favourite chapter! I love this story please update asap
Awayfan chapter 27 . 9/29/2016
so good, to clear the air
kcn.fanfiction chapter 27 . 9/29/2016
Loved this chapter so so much! How wonderful :)
MMAD about SVU chapter 27 . 9/29/2016
AGHHHH! Another amazing chapter! Your writing is just so well done. Thank you!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/29/2016
Finally they are getting somewhere. I never doubted you for a second. I totally agree with you on Love. I hope that this story isn't coming to an end any time soon. It's so good that you could possibly have another 50 chapters to add to it. I know I know it's not happening. Should be thankful that I have this awesome Mirandy to read at all. Thank you so very much for indulging our dirty little secrets.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/29/2016
awww so sweet...it's not the end, though, is it?
Aidyl James chapter 27 . 9/29/2016
I like that the misunderstanding with what Jacqueline said was sorted out. Miranda retiring is not something i like for the immediate future unless she immediately gets involved in a bi-coastal fashion project of some sort to fill her time. Maybe some sort of good will ambassador for fashion internationally or something. She will be BORED out of her mind if she is not busy and making folks tremble at the same time, lol.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/11/2016
Why on earth would Andy believe a *thing* that woman says?! Granted, Miranda screwed up pretty badly; but she's gone above & beyond to show she loves Andy...
Amerdrah chapter 26 . 9/10/2016
Love this story. Love it. The only problem I have, is that it's labeled romance/humor. This is more of a romance/angst because of all the crying.
420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »