Reviews for Robotech systems alliances
darkfinder chapter 2 . 1/25/2019
to bad that is all .
Crescent Glaive chapter 2 . 12/10/2018
Have you ever heard of "a wall of text"?
Because that's what this fic currently is...
Hikari Nova chapter 2 . 10/20/2018
...interesting but the CONSTANT first person P.O.V shifting is ANNOYING as hell and would be better if you used 3rd person P.O.V as annoying as 1st person P.O.V is it works best if you're focusing on a single persons P.O.V NOT jumping multiple times between multiple person as 3rd person P.O.V is there for a reason for writing stories y'know
ferduran chapter 2 . 9/21/2018
nice update
Hikari Nova chapter 1 . 2/16/2018
needs work as it feels rushed and I would suggest making a pure timeline if you're trying to crate a timeline chapter don't wall of text summarize the robotech/macros series then make a tiny timeline after it
thunder18 chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Great chapter Update soon
DownloadWasTaken chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
"I don't know what capital letters or full stops are".
Deathstrokenator chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
your first chapter is kind of... empty.
delete the life expectancy from the summary its irrelevant
ferduran chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Interesting idea. hope that you can update it soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
I am sorry but it seems rushed and blocky I can barely read it let alone understand what it is saying
Fer82 chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
Uhm... the events of the IV Robotech War are almost the same that those in another fic in the Robotech/Macross section... Rise of Shadows if my memory doesnt fail me. first a minor observation a Beta to spellcheck you need, ebglish its not my maternal language, but i can see several errors.

So... An increase of almost 1100 years in the life spans its something that will have several repercusions in the culture of the human race. ME tech and Eeezo will be discovered or not? Thats the really tricky part... youre not doing simply a crossover, youre doing a fusion fic. For a fic of this class can work you must balance very well both "universes" and construct one that will be credible and logical, not an easy feat.

Hope that youre planning more that a simply redone of the games because since i cannot picture a UEG/Sentinel alliance/ Systems Alliance whatever, in which they have to give up several technological advantages as DEW or reduce size of the ships and numbers and then they are incapable to defend their colonies, for example a SDF class ship carries way more firepower, figther craft, troops and its more resilent than a ME dreadnougt thei use of AI and so on... the Invid angle its OCP for the story, pure breed invid "humans" are capable of feats that goes well beyond of the most powerful biotics of the games.

Also the humans are not new to the galactic community neither are naives to the dangers that await in the dark. So i dont see them follow the laws of the Citadel Council to the letter, neither letting pass things like the batarian sponsors slaves raids. Also with fold technology, there is way to more places to human colonization than the Attican transverse.
humo146 chapter 1 . 3/16/2016