Reviews for The Past
HowIwishIwasSara chapter 3 . 3/27/2004
COL!
(Stay away from my Merlock!)
HowIwishIwasSara chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
It's really cool, I loved it!
(Stay away from my Merlock!)
AerinM chapter 3 . 7/21/2003
I am so sorry that it took me so long to review! Really, I am! I was at Girl's Camp last week, and when I came home, wasn't working at all for a few days... sorry!

Anyway, I love your story! I wanna know what's gonna happen! Please update soon! It's really really really good!

~Aerin-chan
Aerodeenamic chapter 3 . 7/17/2003
Oh this is good!

I know whatcha mean with the updates.. yep they are a pain. But if you update, you'll get more happy readers. More happy readers means a happy writer and a happy writer means an update, right?

RIGHT? Hehe _~

Please continue when you can.

Well that was all I can think of to say right now. Oh yeah, more Merlock & Sara please. I'm a real sucker for that. :-)
Angel chapter 2 . 5/6/2003
Love it. Will it have more Merlok & Sara? I hope so. Continue soon.

No one ever writes good stories in this section anymore. I hope you do.
Engetsunoaori chapter 2 . 5/1/2003
Ahh man, hurry up and update would you! It's getting good. Oh, and could you add some Merlock and Sara much please, thanks _
Ivy chapter 2 . 4/4/2003
Wonderful story so far! I hate Sara! She knows Merlock is in love with her, but she won't tell him he's too old! What is up with the people in this fic! except Merlock-chan _ He's so cute!
Star Requiem chapter 2 . 3/13/2003
Great story! I hope you write more soon! _
BoomChick chapter 2 . 3/4/2003
*bounces up and down* OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! This is so totaly awsome! In case you want to know, I have ADD, a variation of ADHD, though sometimes I'm hyper NOW! Please write more! This is such a cool story! Oh! I hope they don't kill Petra Fina!
AerinM chapter 2 . 2/24/2003
update soon! I luv Merlock! I luv your story! .
AerinM chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
no! don't end it there! continue, because I want you to! Please? continue ASAP!
dragon88 chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
Oh! Oh! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease continue! I LOVE Merlock fics! You don't find very many of those where I normally post fan fiction. i like this one very much- no- I LOVE IT! it's sooooo Kawaii! _!
Silease chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Very good and interesting beginninh. Keep writing, can't wait for the next chapter_
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
Oh this is a fantastic work of creation yes.

Be good. Write well. Perfect ending. Thanks
BoomChick chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
wow, this is really cool! I wish I could write fan fiction this creative. Keep it up!