Reviews for Future Imperfect
Danielle55 chapter 31 . 2/9/2004
Please, please write a sequel. Excellent story.
Imzadi chapter 31 . 2/8/2004
I'm assuming Giles is dead, and evidently Lindsey (and his wife and descendants) aren't part of the group. I'd like to see more of this providing there is a McDonald grandchild on the side of good. He could have married Eve (God forbid) or Anne (they were friends back at the time of Blood Money) or even Elaine (there's no reason she couldn't exist in this Buffyverse). I never did see where Groo met Kate in this story; I guess I missed it.
Imzadi chapter 30 . 2/8/2004
You haven't made Lindsey very-charming?-in this story, have you? But at least he's here. So doesn't he have a life?
Imzadi chapter 29 . 2/6/2004
So Kate & Groo are expecting. What about Lindsey? Are he & Elaine still together (I hope)? I want to hear more about him. And I've always loved Willow & Oz together.
Imzadi chapter 28 . 2/6/2004
Yes, Lindsey! It's about time! I've missed my Dear Boy.
lilmamaday chapter 29 . 1/31/2004
Great fic! I am really caught up in the story now and can't wait for Whistler's explanation of the current happenings! I really hope that Faith doesn't have to sacrifice herself to close the portal ~ that would so suck! Update soon!
SinisterChic chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Okay, I just read the first chapter. Good plot. I like what you are doing. But it is kind of tedious reading. Next time try to not go on and on by just telling. 1# rule in writing. Show, don't tell. Do flash-backs or something, not a report.
Wesfanemt333 chapter 27 . 1/15/2004
Awesome story, can't wait for more
Tariq chapter 24 . 12/10/2003
Hi. Nice chapter. I wonder what Angel's plan is? But...the story is getting TOO mushy. Also...where the hell is Conner? & plz show more (LOTS more) of Xander & Anya doing some good detective work & Action!
Tariq chapter 23 . 12/4/2003
Hi. CONTINUE PLZ!
Tariq chapter 22 . 11/30/2003
Hi. COOL!
Tariq chapter 21 . 11/23/2003
Hi. Beter Chapters. Dont show too much mush. show The teams get into action! show Conner, Gunn, Xander & Cordy at their best!
johnnybvo chapter 14 . 10/10/2003
I'm really loving this story. This is just a guess but your two favorite words are "frown" and "scowl" right? P Great character work, especially on Faith, Wes, and Angel. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see how it all ends.
Tariq chapter 17 . 10/3/2003
Hi. COOL! PLZ CONTINUE!
Tariq chapter 16 . 9/21/2003
Hi. U RoCK! Well Done. But plz no Angel shipping with anyone. Show His & WES' old friendship & how good he is with HoPe!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »