Reviews for Just Fine
starxphiler54 chapter 61 . 8/23/2019
I read this story a while back and loved it. I've just reread it and not doubt will read it again in the future. This story has been a delight. The characters you created were amazing and complimentary to Mulder and Scully. Will love reading your Scott/Chris story when you do write it. Thank you for the pleasant and unforgettable story.
mulderitsclaire chapter 61 . 6/3/2019
WOW! That was incredible!
deborah.beatty chapter 61 . 5/30/2019
This was wonderful! Love Scott and Chris, Love Caroline, Peggy and all the rest. I'd live to see the Scully-Mulders (or whatever they decide upon) take a vacation back to the town (maybe to attend the next school event or the carnival?

So wonderful to see them have a life choice outside the FBI. They've been on duty for so long as agents, it was great to see them as two people in love and happy. Mulder is definitely a born teacher Great job!
deborah.beatty chapter 60 . 5/30/2019
Seriously? Too funny, August 9 is my wedding anniversary. Now I know they're going to be fine.
deborah.beatty chapter 10 . 5/30/2019
Whst about Mulder's fish?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/25/2019
This is just such a fantastic chapter. I love how you write Dana and her mother here.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/25/2019
I love the conversation that Mulder and Skinner have here. The friendship between them and Skinner's understanding of Mulder's character and intentions.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2019
Such great writing here!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/25/2019
Such a fantastic chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2019
Such a great start to this story!
pagan-seijou chapter 61 . 12/14/2018
I binge-read this over the last few days. I held off on Star Was for this... I must impress upon you how important that is._ I loved it! And I'd totally read a spin-off! A sequel. All of it.
Jesstifymylove chapter 61 . 10/4/2018
Loved this story so much!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 34 . 1/16/2018
I laughed so hard I started coughing! Love Mulder's reaction!
errieon.shikiea chapter 61 . 10/27/2017
I loved it
Guest chapter 61 . 2/6/2017
I loved it, it's one of the best sculder fanfics I've ever read. Thank you so much for writing it.