Reviews for Leave the Past Behind
reina shirahime chapter 4 . 9/8/2008
damn, im like missing this story a lot after reading and rereading this one for how many months...please continue, im waiting for updates and its killing me already...if i wanted to i could write but multichaps are my weakness...sorry if i just reviewed now, i noticed i haven't said a thing when i looked up the review area...the plot is good, wish i too could write something like this...hope you all the best, take care and mwah! _
Lady Xiao chapter 4 . 1/29/2007
YAY! A Rei centered story! I love these! Update soon!
I'm Actual chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
Updatee... pwetty pwease!
thebodyfarm chapter 2 . 4/23/2005
did you listen to that 'worthy of'person's review? well, dont... you should continue... poor rei... i just hope she doesnt kill herself...
agoraphobia chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
i love your story!
momocolady chapter 4 . 9/20/2004
hi,good story,bye
kioko chapter 4 . 6/22/2004
love the fic, update soon, love the chapter name. lol
dragon of hope chapter 4 . 5/29/2004
hey great story u should keep writing maybe write about when rei comes bak from her drive and maybe not in the best of the mood because the piklots asked doctor claw how to reach her even after she told them not to ask or contact doctor claw if they were worrid about

well if decide to update please let me know at

thanks alot dragon of hope

hope to hear from u very soon
KingdomGirlsWing chapter 4 . 2/18/2004
Hey girl! I'm really sorry I can't give ideas, because I'm out of them myself, so all I can give is encouragement. Keep up the good work! Again, I'm sorry I have no ideas, but I'm hard pressed for ideas myself.
AnimeGirl chapter 4 . 2/12/2004
I really love this fic!
As for an idea...maybe she could go into some kind of revenge phase on OZ or something...I don't know just trying to help!
Anyway, I hope it does help in some way cause I really want to know what you write next!
- M
ps: Whatever you decide will be great!
Hiei's Love chapter 4 . 2/5/2004
UPDATE! Please? I think the plot is coming along really well.
lovablelatina chapter 4 . 11/20/2003
I think that you should have a little situation that Rei gets in where she gets really close in killing someone.

Maybe have her open up to Trowa, since he is her roomate, or to Heero because he has gone through a lot of stuff as her.

Maybe give Rei missions from Dr. J, that she will have to do with the guys or has to do for the guys. On these missions make Rei look like a better spy/agent than the boys and have the boys get her way of accomplishing her mission.

I also think that Rei needs to start to mask her feelings a little bit more and only have one of the boys notice her behavior changes or her small ticks.
ForbiddenShadow0 chapter 4 . 11/18/2003
That was great, Well if you dont have ideas you could see what you think of or you could put the other scouts anyways that was great..

Keep typing.:-)

Star*
Firenze chapter 4 . 11/16/2003
Ano, I looked up that car. Its awesome! Okay, I suppose you could have Rei go do something in the next chapter, like I don't know.. a good stress reliever... :P
Pyro Kitty Cat chapter 4 . 11/14/2003
This is an awesome story! I really, really, really hope you continue soon.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »