Reviews for Voyeur
Courage Flavored chapter 1 . 5/21
this. was. spectacular. THANK YOU!
Oh my
This is r nice!
pja2 chapter 1 . 1/2
please update
Bobbwa chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
any plans to continue, by any chance?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Re read for like, the billionth time
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
I wanna know what happens! Come baaaack!
Bobbwa chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Man this is sexy.
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
I never pictured Ukyo as the perverted type, but that was great. I loved the quiet longing between Ranma and Akane as they talked, and how Ukyo became just another spectator, like us, caught up in their *cough* love story *cough* despite herself. I'll definitely be reading the next couple chapters - err, but not because I'm a pervert like Ukyo, nope, not me.
jdcocoagirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
you always have a nice plot... i cannot wait how will ukyo will react next will she be there first or be late... i thought ranma will throw something or say come out to uky rather the spy he felt... more soon.
Ria chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Nice 1
Akai27 chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
I simply love everything that you write. I love the way that envelop the reader in the scene. It make me feel like I was there whatching. I like the way that Akane and Ranma are to each other, I always enjoy them as a couple.

I'll be here for the next episode and thanks for share with us your amazing talent as a writer.
Flameraven chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
I think I'm channeling George Takei right now, "Oh, MY!"

His is far more dirty then Kasumi's after all :P
BiGDeal chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
Gonna "follow" this story. A bit different from the usual story lines you see. Wondering if Uyko is really a pervert or just totally shocked by Ranma and Akane doing just what she'd like to do but (canonically speaking) never had the courage to actually attempt it. Uyko seems to be all talk and no action on the romance side, while Akane is definitely staking her territory.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
Ukyou is becoming a pervert. Things are getting very hot between Ranma and Akane.