Reviews for The Academy
MoonlightLily88 chapter 8 . 9/17/2010
OMG I love it. You should have Hotaru and Mina spar with eachother. Hotaru's glave or a staff and Mina using an actual chain. Say that one of the teachers is making them improvise weaponry. I love how you made Mina a bad-ass. Keep up the good work. Bah-da-bah bah bah...I'm lovin' it.
Suzie Tsurugi White Tiger Naku chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
THIS IS GREAT
copperlights chapter 8 . 5/14/2007
Whoo, updates. Oh damn, I don't know if I have any ideas... maybe if you start slowly bringing in some of the other scouts? I don't know if that was a plan from the beginning or not, but it's an idea. At least Jupiter, since I'm such a big fan *winkwink* Haha.

And in response to the review response you sent me, whoo, yay for new chapters! Haha, and I guess a reason I wanted you to update Sacrifice was because I'm a little selfish. I was one of those lucky ones that actually got to be IN the story and I was getting excited. My e-mail used to be but junk mail kept getting into it, so I had to change it to

It works a lot better, I think. I think I wanted the character's name to be Red or something. Unless I gave my actual name (Kimmie). I really can't remember all that well, except I described her as having the same amount of intelligence as Makoto. I think. Oh gosh, I can't eve be sure. Haha.

Well, happy hunting for ideas.
Cobra762 chapter 8 . 5/14/2007
Was that one for me! If it was, I'm flattered!

I liked this one :) Keep up the good work!
Taeniaea chapter 8 . 5/14/2007
I Love The Chapter:8 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
Inconsistant Dreamer chapter 8 . 5/14/2007
hmn... ideas, ideas...

weel, how about the other generals show up with kunzite wanting to see minako? and then they catch hotaru, and you can get the whole "OMG SATURN!" bit. have them want to use the girls as models, to which they are like, "HEL NO!". a persistant kind of struggle type thing. and they try and bribe relena to make the girls model for them.

uhum... add more 3x4! it's so cute. :D minako needs to play the harp with them, right? and hotaru can play the violin! (vague recollection of the sailor moon manga; at least i'm pretty sure she can play the violin...) and how about the two of them do a duet, and then trowa and quatre come in a find them, and they're all, WOW. and... want them to play in front of a crowd. performance time!

have minako and hotaru duke it out in a spiffy match. whip vs. glaive. and the instructors are trying to stop it, but mina and hota are too far gone in the battle that they don't notice anything until the both of them are at a stalemate. and then the instructors get all pissy, and make them clean or something as a punishment, which starts in an all out water war, when minako throws a sponge at hotaru to get her to lighten up, but it misses hotaru and hits some guy, and then everyone just joins in.

have some jealous guys try to kick them out of the school, like grafitting all of hota and mina's stuff. and then they get fricken pissed, and cause absolute hell.

maybe a prank war?

err... if more ideas are needed, PM me. i'm sure i can come up with something, but this list is already kinda long...
animegirl333 chapter 7 . 3/25/2006
O i like this one hope you make more.
Pretty Panda chapter 7 . 1/11/2006
Hm, your story is kind of good. It's not that it's not great, but it's kind of bores me out. Sorry. Info: Hotaru is not soldier of death nor rebirth. According to Takeuchi-sensei, Hotaru is like a messiah of silence in contrast of Usagi(Serena). Usagi's silver crystal made Hotaru reborn, to restart her life properly as her guardian. Therefore, Hotaru does not have the power of rebirth. In addition, it is not Hotaru with the power of death because that position have been taken by Setsuna. Hotaru is, in fact, a messenger of death, but she's not death itself. Anyway, good job.
Cobra762 chapter 4 . 9/13/2005
Sweetness. This is a great story. Update it soon. I really like this. Now then, for a title... Hm... This is a difficult story to create a title for... I'll think of a few and get back to you with them. Good luck with the rest of the chapters.

Snake
QueenOfHalf-BakedIdeas chapter 7 . 8/22/2005
I'm crying because you haven't updated for so long! What's taking ya? Oh and try to add more of a plot to the story; this is starting to go nowhere fast. Pair them up, prove Minako's leadership skills, and try to build up to a conclusion.
copperlights chapter 7 . 6/23/2005
THis was an awesome chapter! I'm glad that you brought one of the other scouts in, and the fact that it was Hotaru made me happy... if it wasn't Makoto, who better, right? :D Hee hee, man, I love the way this is going, but when are you going to update your other stories? (hint, hint:Sacrifices. I thought you had most of those chappies typed up already...) :D Well, I'll leave you to it, but please try to update soon! Ja!
Tuuli-Thea Danica Shardae chapter 7 . 4/21/2005
Oh-mah-jesus.

I am addicted to your stuff.

aaish, you should update.

!
lolerskater chapter 7 . 4/6/2005
How about Grandeurs Presence? Just a suggestion!
Mundaati chapter 7 . 2/25/2005
Cool anopther chapter up! This is turning into an awesome story! Kudos to ya and I hope ya continue writing well.
lady onyx chapter 7 . 2/24/2005
whe you UPDATED! XD! i liked your original title of 'gundam academy.' its what i have the story up under my bookmarks...just a suggestion! hope you update faster this time!