Reviews for The Unwanted One
Anon chapter 19 . 5/14
Please update
Its a unique kind of story, anxious to read it
Update sooon plzzzzzzzz
Stacey's Universe chapter 19 . 5/6
Living this story, just wanted to ask if there was more to come soon... Love the Snape/Harry father son relationship going on...
And hope that those Dursley will get what they deserve
Trina chapter 19 . 4/27
Great fic! Hope to read more :)
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 19 . 4/26
Luved it plz update ssssssssssssoon
Felixia Regis chapter 19 . 4/23
Hi! I can't believe I read all 19 chapters in one seating. It's an interesting twist, though sometimes I think it's cut short in some areas. A little typo here and there, but you have good writing skills. :)

Now, if I may share my thoughts on the story:
1. Since this deals a lot with assumptions and such, maybe you can make Draco into one such character. You know, like he acts like an all around prat, when all he wants is to be friends with Harry. Then, there'd be the side of him where he and Kieran WILL NOT totally get along, because Draco wants all attention to himself (sorry, my Drarry ga shipping is sailing :D)
2. You have made both Clarise and Kieran into very hateful characters, which made me really wish they are really not related to Severus as family or blood. You did say that Clarise is quite adept in potions, who knows whatever cheats she comes up with, even at the expense of a child...or even that she might have had an affair with Snape Sr. dun-dun-dun (O.o).
3. Kieran, the ever whiny childish brat, hope he is sorted into Hufflepuff. XP That should put a dent on his ego, though if he isn't so hateful, he might really just fit in well there. Though if he ever turns over a new leaf, I won't mind him being Harry's annoying little brother. :D

Just my thoughts, though I hope you do consider them. Keep up the good work, and I hope to read more from you soon. :)
DarkRavie chapter 19 . 4/9
I really like your story. It's an excellent read nad I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
spiffy2143 chapter 19 . 3/31
I was so thrilled to see you had another chapter out. I love this story.
gleefan2009 chapter 19 . 3/16
love it please write more
SnapesLips chapter 19 . 3/9
Read all the 19 chapters in one go. A wonderful fanfiction. Please update soon. I can't wait for them to get back to Hogwarts. Also, the Silver Doe moment was so beautiful.
Wish the next update is sooner. Great chapter.
fernyyuki chapter 19 . 3/5
la dejaste en la mejor parte y tendré que esperar tanto para que vuelvas a actualizar moriré...
YAy your back, please keep updating :)
Blitza chapter 19 . 3/4
Nice!
C chapter 19 . 3/4
Thankyou for the update, another cracking chapter. I like the relationship you portray between these two and enjoy the Kieran free time
Siebenschlaefer chapter 19 . 3/4
Thank your for the update. I was so happy to see that you will continue this story. It's really interesting and well written. I look forward to read about the memories and how Severus and Harry will bond as father and son. I hope Kieran will come around, so far he is spoiled little brat, much to similar to cannon Draco. Will be really interesting to see how everyone will react back in school, especially the Slytherins (now that it is known that Severus was a spy and is not a Death Eater anymore). I really look forward to read more.