Reviews for The Unwanted One
SlytherinMonster120 chapter 20 . 16h
Love this story! But I thought Lucius was a peacock? James would be a cat. They legit act like everything is theirs.
Chuni Luni chapter 21 . 8/19
Poor Sev and Harry.
Pickles n Peaches chapter 21 . 8/10
update please!
SlytherinMonster120 chapter 15 . 8/1
HaRrY yOu DoN't JuSt EaVeSdRoP oN pEoPlE mAn!
SlytherinMonster120 chapter 10 . 8/1
That's an insult to despicable people!
slytheringuest chapter 15 . 7/16
Well, so far, this fic's been amazing - I think it's highly underrated. It's written, and structured beautifully, and although I usually strongly dislike fics where harry is snape's biological son, this ones an exception - I love everything about it! Thank you for writing a decent fanfiction where harry is snape's son. Keep up the good work :))
kv74 chapter 14 . 7/11
Please, I don't believed canon Dumbledore, but this one?!
Strangerdivergentthings chapter 21 . 6/6
AAAAAAAH! I just finished reading and saw that you updated last on February 2019 and now I know I'll get an update soon! I love this story sooo much and you're a great author :)
meetajo chapter 21 . 5/13
I've really enjoyed the story so far. Please please update soon!
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 4 . 5/1
Man, I so want to smack Severus so bad and force His true memories into his head. Your boy asshole is not spoiled he is abused and neglected. As for Kieran, he needs to be snacked too. And that 14-year-old better listen but most likely won't this the need for the spanking to get the point across.

Plus as I see it the truth of Harry's true up being shown to the entire wizarding world. Thus showing that they are delusional and been believing lies and fictitious stories all this time. That is one reason that there are people who believe that fiction should never have been written and thus only non-fiction truths are written. Plus there is a saying truth is stranger than fiction. And believe you me from the type of stuff my family has seen and faced it is true.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 1 . 5/1
Stinking monsters the Dursleys are monsters and Harry should have called out for help no matter what in hopes that the guests would help.

Plus Harry needs to learn not to internalize the Dursleys lies because in the end abusers are the real freaks and monsters and Dumbledore should go to prison for placing Harry with them charge with child endangerment accessory to child abuse and neglect. As for the abuse, it is multifold in that we have physical, emotional, mental, and verbal. Plus The Dursleys are also guilty of slander and definition of Harry's character. When it is they which includes Dudley who ate all those things, not Harry. And Dumbledore and the Wizarding World ate guiltily for not checking on Harry.
nicole.howe.737 chapter 21 . 4/30
Pretty please for an update soon. I love the way you've written the characters and I can easily believe that these scenarios actually happened. I am suspicious of Kieran and his mother and how far they'll go to get rid of Harry from Snape's life and I can't wait to read all about them, as well as how Harry and Snape react to the memories from Lily. I need to know how the Weasleys react to the news as well as everyone at Hogwarts, especially the Slytherin's. So now that you have peaked my curiousity so much please don't take too long for the next update!
Thanks for sharing your time and imagination
Percy jackson an chapter 21 . 4/30
Really sweet. Updat please
demi-wizard girl17 chapter 21 . 4/16
I love this story so so so so soooo much! please I want to see there relationship grow. I wish you would update
Calmzone1 chapter 21 . 4/6