Reviews for The Unwanted One
BlueMoon007 chapter 19 . 8/12
Please update soon. This story is really good. And we must know what's in the memories. And when Harry, Severus, and Kieren go back to Hogwarts!
Gurgaraneth chapter 19 . 8/4
Love it
brookesk1977 chapter 19 . 6/15
This is a great story so far. I hope to read more soon.
thedogsingreen chapter 19 . 6/13
Omg, this story is utterly fabulous! I just love how you’ve made Harry traumatized but not incapable... and I can’t wait to find out what was in the memories! I just love those comforting scenes between Harry and Snape. Simply wonderful! Please reach out if you ever need a beta or want to bounce ideas around!
Midnight Star 25 chapter 19 . 6/9
Very sweet story. Thank you for sharing. Keep up the good work.
gopherphysics chapter 19 . 6/4
I was wondering when he was finally going to get to the memories that Lily left. Post more soon please! Also, I'm wondering if Clarice turns out to be evil or just a pain in the butt.
Anon chapter 19 . 5/14
Please update
Its a unique kind of story, anxious to read it
Update sooon plzzzzzzzz
Stacey's Universe chapter 19 . 5/6
Living this story, just wanted to ask if there was more to come soon... Love the Snape/Harry father son relationship going on...
And hope that those Dursley will get what they deserve
Trina chapter 19 . 4/27
Great fic! Hope to read more :)
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 19 . 4/26
Luved it plz update ssssssssssssoon
Felixia Regis chapter 19 . 4/23
Hi! I can't believe I read all 19 chapters in one seating. It's an interesting twist, though sometimes I think it's cut short in some areas. A little typo here and there, but you have good writing skills. :)

Now, if I may share my thoughts on the story:
1. Since this deals a lot with assumptions and such, maybe you can make Draco into one such character. You know, like he acts like an all around prat, when all he wants is to be friends with Harry. Then, there'd be the side of him where he and Kieran WILL NOT totally get along, because Draco wants all attention to himself (sorry, my Drarry ga shipping is sailing :D)
2. You have made both Clarise and Kieran into very hateful characters, which made me really wish they are really not related to Severus as family or blood. You did say that Clarise is quite adept in potions, who knows whatever cheats she comes up with, even at the expense of a child...or even that she might have had an affair with Snape Sr. dun-dun-dun (O.o).
3. Kieran, the ever whiny childish brat, hope he is sorted into Hufflepuff. XP That should put a dent on his ego, though if he isn't so hateful, he might really just fit in well there. Though if he ever turns over a new leaf, I won't mind him being Harry's annoying little brother. :D

Just my thoughts, though I hope you do consider them. Keep up the good work, and I hope to read more from you soon. :)
DarkRavie chapter 19 . 4/9
I really like your story. It's an excellent read nad I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
spiffy2143 chapter 19 . 3/31
I was so thrilled to see you had another chapter out. I love this story.
gleefan2009 chapter 19 . 3/16
love it please write more
SnapesLips chapter 19 . 3/9
Read all the 19 chapters in one go. A wonderful fanfiction. Please update soon. I can't wait for them to get back to Hogwarts. Also, the Silver Doe moment was so beautiful.