Reviews for The Unwanted One
Nienna.Earfalas2 chapter 20 . 1h
Awww... that was lovely! And I'm going to guess that the Slytherin girl who was spying on Lily and Severus was Petunia...? Or Clarice, but it sounds more like Petunia may have somehow gotten her hands on a uniform. Which doesn't make sense, as to why she would be there spying on them. Hmmmm...
oka chapter 20 . 10/2
update agaaain pleaseee

i always waiting,,,,

spiffy2143 chapter 20 . 9/15
I was so thrilled to see you had another chapter. I love this story! And I think it would be awesome for Lily to be there and for Clarice to be put in her place because we all know who Severus would pick:)
julesa66 chapter 14 . 9/13
To bad Severus can't do something about his other offspring being such a pain in the ass and his mother too. He should be able to put his foot down with the way they are acting. Harry is just going to have more trouble at school with Kerian being around.
YamiDuo chapter 20 . 9/11
Excellent chapter
SnapesLips chapter 20 . 9/10
Thanks for the update. Loved all these Severus and Lily moments. So Charice has her on Severus since hogwarts. Looking forward to the next chapter.
MaxN04 chapter 18 . 9/9
Noooo! I wanted to see!
Also, really want to see Hermione and Rons reaction to Harry being Snapes son
septimusromanseverus chapter 20 . 9/9
Yes I was thinking the same. She should come back I'm liking your Lily. I usually don't ship Snily but I would for this story just to get rid of Clarice. And she was that little spying Slytherin. Hope the next chapter comes soon.
fernyyuki chapter 20 . 9/9
seria muy genial que apareciera... quizás nunca murió y fue secuestrada...y esta muy buena la historia la he esperado tanto. continua luego no demores mucho por el próximo.
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 20 . 9/9
wow!
Me encanta este capitulo, en realidad amo esta historia,
y fue un bello retrato de la familia que Lily y Severus formaron, apuesto que la cara entre los setos era Clarice, pero cual era su intención o su papel en todo esto ni idea

y es emocionante, de esperarlo
Gurgaraneth chapter 20 . 9/9
Love it awww carnt wait for the memorys to be over nd see how sev nd harry interact with the memorys back
teedub chapter 20 . 9/9
I very much enjoyed watching Sev and Lily fall in love.
AmarenimaRedwood chapter 20 . 9/9