Reviews for The Unwanted One
Katelyn chapter 18 . 9/23
Can't wait for more
Please update ...I love this story
ShadowHearthWalker chapter 18 . 9/17
NOOOO
Why you no update?
diamondhoneypot chapter 10 . 7/21
I love it!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 3 . 7/18
Poor Harry. His father was a Death Eater.
Imogen chapter 18 . 6/29
I am really enjoying reading this fanfiction it is one of the best I have read recently.
can't wait for the next chapter
Shadows chapter 18 . 5/13
Oh, please update soon! I adore this story and I cannot wait for Hogwarts. And WHAT DID YOU DO TO DUMBLEDORE, NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Hope you update soon.
Selande chapter 18 . 5/8
I started this story yesterday and couldn't stop reading! I cried a few times and boy do I hate Keiran... and his mum. Looking forward to more!
Chuni Luni chapter 18 . 5/7
let me guess... Dumbledor put on the stupid ring?
mnocompy chapter 18 . 5/2
Its been a long time since a story was that interesting that I had to find it again to re-read it...
would you mind kicking Clarice out of the story, we don't often see a women using kids to get close to famous men for status... this could be a good change..

Merci!
spiffy2143 chapter 18 . 4/25
So happy you were able to update. This is one of my favorite stories. I hope clarice gets what is coming to here. Really don't like that woman! Looking forward to more of this great story.
julesa66 chapter 18 . 4/23
This was awesome. Bonding time for Severus and Harry. To bad he always has to share his father with someone else. It would be nice if for once he was the only one. Hopefully Severus will be able to get Clarice to stay away and her spoiled brat will grow up some. He is just like Draco. I could see Clarice trying to find a way to get rid of Harry and her son trying too. Hope she is not friends with any death eaters. Hope Severus will get to see the memories soon and get his memories back. Harry really needs to start confiding in him to help with his past and the present yime also. More than likely Ron won't be able to handle Harry not being a Potter anymore as usual. He is never a great friend for Harry. Not sure about Hermione what she is going to think. Looking forward to the next chapters.
teedub chapter 18 . 4/21
Gah! Stupid Albus and his stupid cursed hand. Doesn't he realize there are more important things going on?
teedub chapter 14 . 4/21
That was certainly a nasty curse. Very creative! I hope Harry being the whipping boy for all his abusers (I'm looking at you Snape) - quite literally in some cases - is over now.

I'm a little disappointed in Severus. He just doesn't seem to feel much remorse for his past and currents actions against Harry. Sure, he realized that he was "too hard" on Harry, but he doesn't seem to really feel bad about it. He is a child abuser. Full stop. I guess I had hoped to see something more from him. It still seems like he's doing this out of duty and that harry is a possession of some sort that he needs to take care of, or a weapon against the Dark Lord that needs protection, not a family member that is important in his own right. I still see the favoritism towards Kieran over Harry. He's much more indulgent towards Kieran.

But, I have a few more chapters to read to get caught up so anything could happen!