Reviews for Fate-In time
Flugel123 chapter 1 . 9/10
An amazing story, the plot and the suspense was truly an experience for me. The romance was impeccable I hope you can continue this series and I hope you are doing well, and thank you for writing this story as this has been an experience like no other.
Misfiredmayhem chapter 101 . 9/8
Wait so did Archer just stick around to kill any other Counter Guardians that Alaya might send or am i misunderstanding this?
Seiya Ryuuguuin chapter 101 . 8/13
A truly good story.
sacchannn chapter 51 . 8/1
i take it back, sorry for saying my previous rant, it wasn't that bad.
sacchannn chapter 46 . 7/30
holy shit you just made the worst fucking decision ever. Fucking amnesia.
1.6180339887498948482045868 chapter 101 . 7/20
Well, I made it to the end. Wow, I really enjoyed this story. The only thing that I wish was different was that there were more chaldea alternative records.
When I say repetitive I mean it as the original series but with only slight differences. It's not just in the fate series fanfic that get repetitive too. It happens in other stories as well. But still I love this story and the authors other stories
Gymnatty321 I don't think you understand shirou's backstory quite well if you think that my man. He was broken in the fuyuki fire when he was a child and lost all of his purpose in life and only finding something when he inherited kiritsugu dream. Until he met artoria that is and changed his perseption. But still even if you disagree it's fine, at least this is one of the better fics out there and not just some of the repetitive stuff on the site. It's a great story overall.
To GymNatty321, shut the fuck up you jealous cunt.
GymNatty321, fuck off you troll.
GymNatty321 chapter 1 . 7/3
this summary is a the problem with guys now a days.

man sometimes I wish simping could give you heart attack because this is to much.

yeah you can love a girl, but making it YOUR PURPOSE to touch her hand is creepy and fucked up.
Morgan really out here pretending she actually suffered. She was given an arranged marriage, just like every other noble woman in medieval society. As if not being handed the position of ruler compares to seeing your sister murder the love of your life or being mind controlled into killing your loving father after years of abuse from an actual witch
Loktar chapter 101 . 6/29
Where prequel? This was one of the reads that I just inhaled, I truly hope there will be either prequel or Chaldea sequel.
Redep chapter 55 . 6/26
I stopped at chapter 55, and I have to finish reading on it. this story was truly remarkable. I read those 55 chapters in one gulp, and I was ready to continue reading with admiration up to this point. I understand that Shiro will continue to be with both Arturia and Mordred, and this upsets me, I wanted and was sure that Shiro and Artoria would be together. I don't want Shiro to be with Modret because it's different in the original. damn it was good to read how Shiro interacts with Arturia and I'm not ready to blame that she will have a competitor in love with her main enemy. I started reading this story because of Arturia. and I lost the desire to read further because of this reason (yes, this is selfish but this is my opinion) damn it, I don’t want your story to continue so ironically for me, my chest is so empty as if a part of my body was torn off. Too bad I won't be reading this story any further. Let this story end for me at the moment where Shiro opened a gap in space. Thanks for the good time I spent clean this story.
TheMist33 chapter 101 . 6/21
Beautiful story, what an alternate ending to the fate route, everything about this was great even if I’m a few years too late. Mordred and Shirou was a huge reveal that really hit and Arturia and Shirou whole dynamic was excellent. Thanks for this ride!
13,045 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »